A Steward for Every Occasion - Incompletable (Missed Credit)

Stuck at 4/5 completed for this quest, though I have done all 5 chores and there are now no one left for me to complete a 6th chore which doesn’t exist because I completed all 5 yet I only got 4/5 credit so…Idk, you tell me, Blizz.

I have the same issue with this world quest today.
Stuck on 4/5 completed although I completed all of the tasks without getting credit.
From this thread it seems that this has been an issue for awhile, I guess they don’t care to address it…

There is a workaround. Not ideal, but can help (until they fix it, of course). Happened to a guildie, a month or so ago, I assume it still would work. I had not done the WQ yet - we partied up and I did the WQ, he got credit for the one he was missing and was able to finish the WQ - again not ideal, but maybe it will help some in the meantime.

Still bugged - same thing just happened to me, stuck at 4/5 after not getting credit for sweeping up broken glass one

Still Bugged at 4/5 chores done, if run away from any of the stewards before completing that chore, it will not count. trying to partner with someone to see if them getting credit for one of the 5 will give it to me too, will update if this works.
*edit - yes grouping with someone that has not done the chore you are missing will work. 6 months later and still no fix though…

same just happened to me for the first time today. Joining someones group gave me credit for theirs

Just turn off WM and you’ll find new chores, so do just one to complete the quest, I hope they fix it soon

1 Like

The flaw in that is assuming that everyone is in war mode. Some of us don’t want to be bothered with PVP.

yea but a workaround is a workaround

I have the same problem I got to 4/5 the last helper and chore vanished when I told the helper to help.

this is still a thing. and it really should just be instant credit vs standing there waiting for the two npcs to interact.

2 Likes

Still a thing indeed.

Damn, good to see I’m not the only one suffering this. Pity it’s been a problem for so long without being resolved.

If it’s any help to blizzard, I think where mine screwed up was I tried to get my steward to do the sweeping part just as another person did. So possibly they completed and while my sweeping steward seemed to do his job and became unselectable I’m guessing it didn’t count towards my credit.

And WM is off, so it can’t be that.

edit; Blizzard, just give us an option to abandon a WQ and it fixes the problem. We can at least start over again.

2 Likes

STILL bugged in April, 2022! This is some crazy sloppiness Blizzard.

Not quite the same bug but the quest today does not have the Bored Aspirant spawned, so there’s only 4/5 of the necessary matches up for completion.

Still bugged - happened to me yesterday; I’d like to book two seats for the impending feast celebrating the 2-year anniversary of this bug :slight_smile: Huzzah, bug!

July 2022, still bugged

Hi All, It might not be bugged.
Theres one person that is thirsty the owl with the drinks tray helps her. Another that wants food, the owl with a tray of fruit.
One that wants a book, the owl carrying the scroll on his sholder fixed him.
There are some owl people standing on their sholders, they need an itch scratched. I got the owl with a try to help them.
the last one was the hardes, I found broken glass on the ground near the flight path, hard to see, I got the helper with the broom to sweep. I found the glass by the mini map. it had a yellow dot there.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

I managed to run into this bug today, being too efficient.

It was definitely the one who catches the falling objects who bugged out, like folks have noticed you need to wait on that one.