[A] <Steel Knight Sentry> Will be doing some light recruiting

is a guild that has it’s roots in WoW Alpha/Beta/Vanilla.

Several of us have decided to come back for Classic WotLK for the memberberries.

We’re looking to do some light recruiting with the caveat that we have settled on moving to Old Blanchy shortly. Shortly isn’t defined of when, but we want to move within the time frame of the free transfers.

Rarely recruits by posting in this manner. We, in the past, have run open dungeons, raids and PVP. When we find someone who acts as a comrade in arms, we often invite them into the fold. We treat guilds as a team sport where we are all working towards the same goals. We try to build a community as opposed to a loose group of people who are held together only by the intent to get gear and see content. That gear; that content, is more meaningful when you are doing it friends; people you can see yourself still calling friends 10 years down the road.

OUR RAID TIMES

• Raid Team #1 will be running Naxx-10 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6P PT (9P ET) until 9P PT (12A ET).
  • Raid Team #2 will be running Naxx-10 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7P PT (10P ET) until 10P PT (1A ET).
  • 25-Man’s will LIKELY (not confirmed) to be running during the weekend.

We plan to run Ulduar 25-Man as a unified guild, but during Naxx, we’ll be running 25s as pugs with SKS running and supporting it as though it was a 25-Man Raid Team.

WE ARE CURRNETLY LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING

Team #1

• Frost DK

Team #2

• Holy Pally
  • Balance Druid
  • Elemental Shaman

While we try to optimize classes for the Raid Team, we would rather have an awesome player who knows their class and is fun to be around. Just because you don’t play what we need, feel free to apply and talk to us about it.

If this sounds like a group you would be interested in being part of, please check out our application on Guilded:

1 Like

Hi! Did you transfert yet?

And are you planing on raiding? Do you still have open spot?

I think I saw your app already; if I’m confusing characters/apps; sorry.

Yes, we xfered and have been starting to get 10-man raids going to act as a recruitment tool.

I updated classes we are looking for.

I hope you guys check us out =).