[A] <SPUN> We will start recruitment for the War Within during BETA

Ill message you in bnet

1 Like

Hi Fam - It’s the Full Moon again, and magic is in the air! Come and join us :slight_smile: We’re in need of Melee and Ranged DPS to complete our awesome raid team! Add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight! Devonellah#0195

Let me know when you would like to talk if we haven’t yet :wink:

Up to the Skies!! :slight_smile: We’re in need of Ranged and Melee DPS for our AOTC raid team! We are also in need of a Healer and would welcome an additional Tank! Come and join us!! The fun is just beginning in Dragonflight!! :slight_smile:

Hi, I just came back to Draongflight and am looking for a guild and you guys seem like a great match. I am a 385 War that is looking to tank or DPS either or is fine. Thank you!

1 Like

The World is full of Magical things waiting for our senses to become finely tuned :slight_smile: Come and join us to finish out the first season of Dragonflight in style! We’re in need of DPS and a healer for our AOTC raid team! :slight_smile:

Spun is currently recruiting for our Season Two AOTC raid team! We will also delve into some Mythic content this season! Come and join an awesome group of people!! :slight_smile:

Up to the top! We’re closing in on AOTC and loving every minute of it! Come and join us for Dragonflight and be a part of our Season two raid team! :slight_smile: We are also welcoming M+ and Casual players as well.

Up!! We’ve just completed AOTC and recruiting for Aberrus! Come and join an awesome vibe and raid team!! :slight_smile:

We’re assembling an amazing team for Season Two!! Come and join us!! :slight_smile:

Up!! We’re still looking for more Ranged and Melee DPS and may have room for one more healer :slight_smile: Come and join us!! :slight_smile:

Up for Saturday! :slight_smile: We’re recruiting DPS for our Season Two team! :slight_smile: Come and join us!

Up on a Wednesday!! We have an amazing team coming together and starting Aberrus on Friday! Come and join us for Season Two!!

Up!!! :slight_smile: We’re now 8/9 Normal and going in to work on Sarkareth. We need more Melee and Ranged DPS to complete our awesome team. Come and join us for Dragonflight! :slight_smile:

Up for the Magical New Moon!!! We’re going in to down Sarkareth tomorrow! We need more Melee and Ranged DPS to complete our awesome team. Come and join us for Dragonflight!

Interested. Boomy is 9/9N, 8/9H, and this one was aotc last season. Can be resto.

1 Like

I know you say tank and healer queue is closed but my friend and I are a tank and healer that have been adamant about gearing up high every patch and getting ksm. You could always use more tanks and healers available.

@ Dragonkhan - Prot Paladin
@ Bonesawz - Holy Priest

1 Like

Awesome Phöinix - We are actually in need of a Boomkin or potentially other DPS you would like to bring. Can you add me on Discord so we can connect there to talk more? We just cleared 9/9 Normal and 2/9 Heroic this evening! :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

Hey Dragonkhan :slight_smile: Are you looking for M+ or raiding? We are definitely full on Tanks and Healers for raid - but would welcome you both to rock M+ with us. We are very active in Discord :slight_smile: Feel free to add me on Discord to talk more! Devonellah#0195

Pushing it… to the limit :) We’re in need of DPS for our Season Two Aberrus team!! Let’s have fun together and rock this :slight_smile: