[A] SPriest looking for mythic core spot

Hey all!

I’m currently 3/9M looking to progress further into the raid. I pull solid dps and parse well, learn fights, bring all required consumables, and am an avid player. Check my logs!

On the flip, I can offheal in a pinch if needed too.

I’m a very regular player who WANTS to raid. I will be there on time for every raid unless otherwise discussed with RL or GM… let’s be real, we all have real lives too.

Full disclosure, black out dates for me in the upcoming 4-5 months…

May 21 - May 23 (Tuesday - Thursday)
June 4 (Tuesday)

Hit me up, would love to trial next week!!!

Shadowraithh#1167

Hi Shadow,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster. I would love to chat with you.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 5/9 M BoD
  • 2/2 H CoS

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Goliàth - Bransten#1325
Deresdod – Deresdod#1533

Thanks for the reply rystet!

Unfortunately those times are too late for me. Best of luck in filling your core!

Tis but a scratch is 5/9M looking for more ranged dps.
We raid Tue/thu 7-10 cst.
Hit me up at btag Dwhaviel#2478 if you are interested or want to know more.

I am absolutely interested!

I will message you this evening when I get online!