[A] Spirits of Durotan LF Raiding Friends!

is recruiting friends to join us as we have fun through Castle Nathria! We have just started raiding this week, and have been struggling to find friends to raid with. We could really use 2-3 more solid people, we do have the core positions of Tanks and Healers covered but we can really work with anyone who is friendly, casual, and wants to join us! We killed five bosses on our first raid night.

Our core values are that we are here to have fun and play together as friends first. We do like to also kill bosses but we will not put up with any drama or harsh comments towards other players. We have gotten plenty of Ahead of the Curve’s when we’ve had the interest, but we have lost a bit of players due to just real life issues or them not being too interested in the game.

We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8PM EST to 10:30PM EST. Cross realm friends are also welcome! We can coordinate invites and

We also try to get together to do things like Mythic+, and I have been slowly trying to pull some people into some Arena’s as well, especially for great vault rewards :stuck_out_tongue:

If this sounds cool to you, please don’t hesitate to hit me up on BattleTag or on Discord!

Discord: redtailblack#1930 (lowercase)

Battle.net : redtailb#1313 (lowercase)

Thanks and I look forward to meeting some new friends! :slight_smile:

Hello iam lookng for a home. I have a hunter ilvl 199 and am looing to raid.
My tag is Hammerfall#11540 if you maybe interested.