[A] Something Shiny - 7/10M - lfm for 9.1

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Something Shiny :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: on Cenarius has been around since 2010 and is a raid focused guild. Cenarius was just recently connected to Cairne, Perenolde, Korgath, Tortheldrin, Frostmane and Ner’zhul.

We are currently looking for a few more bodies to join us when 9.1 hits in the near future. All roles are considered.

Raid Times: Thurs and Mon 7-10pm PST
Current Progression: 10/10H and 7/10M CN
Requirements: mythic raiding xp a plus, good attendance, addons that are a must have by our raiders are ERT, RCLootCouncil and Weak Auras. We use a loot council for loot that is tradeable so we can have some sort of control over a balanced distribution. The understanding and ability to take constructive criticism and use it to help improve and better oneself and the strive for that betterment is an appreciated trait in any of our raiders. We are all here to help support one another to always improve.

We are a fairly laid back group of folks. Our goal is to progress as far as we can without a super aggressive push. We achieved CE during the last tier of BfA but it is not guaranteed and we are not a CE focused guild. If it happens, it happens. But we do not have a casual mindset in the sense that we do expect people to make the effort to do what it takes to be the best they can be (farm for more optimal gear outside of raids in M+ or whatever, be prepared for fights by knowing mechanics beforehand and bringing the right talents, etc.) as we only raid 6 hours a week and have limited time to progress.

We do alt runs (normal/heroic) or achieve runs mainly on Friday nights which our other more casual guildies can join in on along with friends/family outside of guild. All are welcome as long as there’s room.

If times/days work for you, please reach out to me for more information (contact info below). Thanks for your time and consideration.

:woman_mage: btag: maliwali#1577
:robot: discord: maliwali#2947

Hey, you only looking for a DH, or other classes too? I’ve played off and on since the beginning, but usually flame out after a few months cause none of my friends play anymore – would love to find a group to push content with. I’m 38 years old, married and have a career, so WoW isn’t my life but I still can’t seem to quit the game after all these years! I’ve mostly played a prot warrior, but I have a few DPS toons I can play too if that fits better. Just let me know – just really want a good group to play with that’s not super serious but not just a casual joke either.

HI Farisa, sorry I never replied earlier. The forums crashed and had problems when I tried the first time and then I just forgot all about my post. I see you’re on our realm. You can always join the guild. We have some more casual players in our guild that can join our Friday runs (normal/heroic) that is open to all guildies if that’s more your speed. Just hit us up for an invite in game.

Also, updated my initial post above to be more in line with what we’re looking for currently. Thanks for checking us out! :slight_smile:

Updated for current needs. Need a good warrior to add to our team! :slight_smile:

Updated again. We could use a possible monk dps.

Updated again. We could use either a monk dps or a ranged. :slight_smile: Come trial with us this week!

Update again… we have a spot open specifically for a monk, spriest or lock dps. :slight_smile:

Monks, where o where art thou!? Come out and play :slight_smile:

Updated for current needs since it’s been a while.

I am updating my post for 9.1 recruitment. We are looking for people who are interested in joining in the new tier. All roles are considered. Perfect time to find a new home as a raider while this tier is winding down and people are taking it easy. Hope you hear from some of you!

Come join us in 9.1! :smiley: