[A] - 225 UH DK LF Heroic / Mythic Alliance Guild

Hey there! I’m a 225 UH DK (can play other classes) with 10/10M exp looking for a new home for 9.1 and beyond. I would prefer raiding during the week and nothing on the weekends (family time ya know?). My wife would be coming with. I am currently on Proudmoore, but willing to xfer if the fit is right. I will NOT faction change.

You can hit me up on bnet: Revorah#1321 or Discord: Yumari#4670

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Your 10/10M experience may be pricing yourself out of my market but I will shoot my shot. If you are look for a casual “de-ranking” we may be a spot for you and your wife. Would love having experienced team members to round out our roster.

Terrible Idea is an Alliance-Sargeras guild that has formed in the wait for 9.1, consisting of multiple AOTC and early Mythic progression raiders. Our goal with each coming tier is to accomplish AOTC and KSM on as many characters as possible with zero nerd rage, maximum good times, and tons of great conversation about the sexiest features on Daddy Denathrius.

If you are a new or returning player, do not like your current guild’s activity level, or are simply looking for a change of scenery and ability to re-roll to a different class without scrutiny, we are the place for you.

We are not recruiting any specific roles but if you are feeling particularly altruistic we would love to welcome the below specializations:

Ranged DPS: Balance & Shadow
Melee DPS: Warrior, Havoc, & Enhancement
Healer: Restoration Shaman & Discipline Priest

Our raid times are below:

Wednesday and Thursday
Invites: 20:15 Server Time (21:15 EST)
First Pull: 20:30 Server Time (21:30 EST)
Last Pull: 23:00 Server Time (00:00 EST)

If you have any questions or we sound like a new home for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to the below:

Battle.net:
Nakavi#1617 (me, the RL)
Kungfubanana#1420 (GM)

Discord:
Sulfur#6731 (me, again)
Kungfubanana#7678

Look forward to seeing you all in Sanctum of Domination!

I echo the previous poster in that we cannot cater to your mythic raiding needs… however…

If you and your wife find yourselves possibly interested in a heroic raiding community (would not require faction or server transferring), check out the link below! You didn’t mention specifically what raid level your spouse is seeking, but if you find yourselves looking for short raiding hours and a casual group, please reach out!

We could use another body on our team come 9.1! Another DK would be great too.

Let me know if you’re interested. thanks :slight_smile:

Is a newly formed guild in February of 2021 consisting of friends in a former guild and former CE players. In our short time together we have already achieved 9/10M in the short time that we have been raiding together.

Recruitment:
Recruiting all atm as we’re trying to build a team for 9.1 and beyond and plan on taking our best 20 players on any nights

About us:
The majority of our raid team has been playing with each other for the last year or two and we’re always doing something outside of playing wow by playing any other games or always hanging out in Discord doing something. Also have a few dedicated members that’s always looking to push IO or do keys whenever

Raid Times and attendance:
We are a two day raiding guild our raid days consist of Wednesday/Thursday 8-11 est. Attendance is something we take very seriously as we have been having issues with attendance lately and that has caused us to stall a bit during progression. For every new recruit we are expecting 90% attendance during trialing process. We do understand things come up or emergencies happen as long as you’re letting an officer know or posting in Attendance channel in Discord in advance to give us a chance to find a replacement for the night

If you’re interested you can always add an officer on Btag or Discord

Btag
Anthony#1963 - Recruitment Officer

Discord
Dabmarine#8873

Hi Zumahri,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for DPS for our mythic team. We achieved CE on a 6 hour schedule this tier and plan to convert to 3-day 9 hour schedule for 9.1, and our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Looking forward to hearing from you!