A Solution to FP Camping & Spy

I thought this way for awhile, but if blizzard aren’t willing to wipe out ALL of the addons granting huge amounts of situational awareness, it is uncharacteristic for them to target one that isn’t even the biggest offender (even though they have).

MC the target that lands and attack an NPC… Now i get your honor

Guards right now are absolutely moronic.

I had a rogue try to gank me in Winterspring. I figure ill just heal myself through it til the guards kill him. No such luck, after the 2nd heal the guards turned on me and ripped my face off.

Something similar happened at Lights Hope. Got ganked after landing. I rez between the two elites on horseback. Get shot by a hunter, healed myself guards went after him but he FD’s and they turn around and smash my face in.

I’ll be honest, i don’t recall exactly how they worked in vanilla but i don’t remember that type of behavior. If I’m wrong someone clue me in.

You could be right. But.

You say it shows all. I am saying it collected then shown. How it’s collected could very well be delineated by faction. At that point, Blizzard could parse it out.

So just make the debuff not count down while CCed and also make it refresh the debuff if CCed while having the debuff.

Enjoy crying yourself to sleep over an addon.

Nope. The actual truth is you’re bad at pvp and will find something else to blame and cry about. You don’t get any better and would be better off rerolling on a PvE server instead of using an addon as your excuse. You’re as bad as a raider blaming their death on DBM.

Those jerks will. I have 1 DHK on my record due to some numb nut killing a civi.

1 Like

decreasing honor for each time you kill the same target until it becomes honorless , AND THEN , DISNHONORED KILL , oh thay would literally kill gankfest raids

Was questing in Hillsbrad last night after the combatlog fix. I could see enemies running along the hill and Spy did not go off!

Folks flying by on flight paths did not trigger it, either.

Very good.

1 Like

Unfortunately you’re right about sheeping and detect magic. This is something that happens already.

I’ve also been MCed off of a FP and forced to attack civilians.

It’s also possible to sap someone immediately off a FP and wait for the buff to go away.

The fact that the system can still be abused by certain classes doesn’t make my solution any less valuable though. A simple solution to this tactic would be to make the buff refresh every second you’re CCed.

People currently can’t use the Honorless Target Buff offensively. The buff disappears if you attack a member of the opposite faction.

The goal here isn’t to solve all of the problems, but, to make it so that the “Honorless Target” buff is actually doing what it’s supposed to.

Right now it only disincentivizes the first kill. Every kill after that is basically free given the addon spy still works, and most FPs aren’t being camped by 1 person.