(A) <Solace> - AOTC guild now recruiting!

Solace is a brand new guild on the server Lightbringer, currently recruiting all roles, classes, and specs for The Eternal Palace.

We are hoping to focus strictly on AOTC in terms of raiding, with the possibility of going in and clearing a few bosses on mythic after we’ve achieved our goal.

We are also hoping to find a group of people that enjoy pushing mythic+ keystone content on our off nights.

We do not expect you to be geared right away, and we are willing to help you gear up if you need it.

Heroic experience is not required but it is preferred.

Our raid nights will be Thursday and Monday, at 6:30 - 8:30pm PST (server time)

We are a 19+ adult oriented guild.

If you have any questions or concerns, or are interested in joining us, please feel free to message either Veilais, Exodorian, Sunshot, or Tal in game,
or add us to battlenet:

Exo#11897
Sun#11719
Hectorican#1659

Please keep in mind that we are getting a fresh start, so it will take some time for us to get going. If you are willing to be patient and help out, we will be ready in no time!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

3 Likes

Would really love a mage, shadow priest, or a dps warrior! But we will happily take any dps!

1 Like

We would also really love any dps with a viable healing offspec!

Ret/Holy paladin would be a huge help as well.

Just to update the post, we are currently into the full swing of raiding now.

7/8 H EP now! Still looking for a few more dps and possibly a tank for our raid group!

We would really love a dps that would be willing to offtank raids occasionally! Ideally a warrior or a death knight but we are willing to take anyone capable of playing both dps and tank!

Still looking for a potential tank!

We are now 7/8 heroic eternal palace and would really love a couple healers! One main spec and one dps with a healer offspec would be awesome!

What she said ^

Still looking for heals?

Hi there, I am currently looking for a guild on Lightbringer. I also have a Disc Priest IRL friend that is looking to join.

As a quick update we are now 8/8 heroic and we are still recruiting dps! And potentially a tank! Message us in game!

We are all full on tanks and healers but we could definitely use a few more awesome dps! Taking all classes and specs!

Hello! I’m just returning from a 3 month break, wondering if you have room for a BM hunter that has some catching up to do? I also have lots of alts :slightly_smiling_face:

Were always looking for new friends. I tried adding you earlier and it didn’t work. Try and add me on bnet sunblind#11719