[A] <So Hard> Recruiting!

17/17(3D) Alliance is Recruiting for Ulduar! TuThurs 8-11

25M Schedule:
Phase1: Tuesday 8-11pm (done around 10:15 with NEO25_3d)
Prog(P2+): Tuesday & Thursday 8-11pm We offer casual 10mans, on Wed/Thurs. for alts/fun.

About :
We aim for Hardmode Clears, fast-paced & minimal-downtown clean runs, but 0 desire for speedrunning. We’re a small guild maintaining a small tight-knit raid team with an environment where everybody is a homie and helps each other. We have 0 desire to be a large guild with multiple raidteams. We are primarily focused in finding players with similar mindset; we get serious when we need to Sweat for Prog, and have fun when we don’t. We are very team focused, with folks often passing on BIS loot, donating BOE epics/Nobles Decks frequently. We use logs simply to improve the raid, and are big on player development/investment. Think you’re hot stuff because you parsed a 99 getting all the PI’s & Tricks? Grats, we’ll tell you to brag about it on Instagram-of-Warcraft (warcraftlogs).

Loot:
P1: Simple SR .
P2+: Basically the same.
Some Loot Management to exclude trials/alts/etc. from taking a high-ticket item. We do not believe your 99 parses should guarantee you loot over good-standing players. We are generally against HRing items.

Most Desired Classes
We always fit in dedicated & reliable players who fit our style regardless of class; most of us have geared alts and are willing to flex to create the best Raidcomp for the Team. If you fit the team, we’ll get you in regardless of class. Brownie points for anyone who Flexes multiple roles and is Team-dedicated.
-Potentially 1 Tank/OT
-1 Healer (Any Class)
-2 DPS (Spriest, Retpal, DK, Kitty Druid, Boomie, Warlock, Enh/EleShaman, Mage, Warrior)

PM me or post here for more details!

Hey there Renderman I’m interested in this post
My Bnet is Cal#11569

Hello! I am a prot pally with holy OS (4800/4600 gs) along with my brother, who is a resto Druid (4900 gs) — we are both experienced players who strive to improve constantly. If we could be of use in your raid team, feel free to message me on discord! ProudFungus#5070