A small group of players looking for a home. [Horde - Nazgrel]

We are a small group of players, looking for a home, as the title states.

I am a returning player, played off and on since Release. Played most extensively through Vanilla, BC, and WOTLK. Current Main - 120 Druid (Feral/Resto) Also, working with multiple alts.

Another in our group, has also played off and on since Vanilla. I believe he’s maining hunter these days.

And with us are two noobs, both playing Demon Hunter primarily at the current time.

We’re all working adults (30’s, 40’s, and one I’m certain who spent his teens babysitting Illidan), with lives and jobs, but want to find a home, where the possibility for running Dungeons, and Raids.

We are all active on Discord, and generally open to helping out guildmates. I’m hoping to hit Shadowlands running.

Anyhow, that’s my best go at a brief intro.

Hey Celathis!

If you’re still looking Mayhem Inc will be active in Shadowlands. Your story sounds familiar, we’re a small group of people rejoining WoW in Shadowlands, primarily in our 30s and 40s with kids, careers etc. The plan is to complete Heroic raids and consider Mythic if we have 20 that want to do it. A casual-but-gets-it-done atmosphere is what we’re about in raid and out.

If you’re still looking for a home on Nazrel Horde side in Shadowlands, we’ll be here!