[A] <Small Green Pouch> 8/9 AQ Casual, Wed/Sun 6p-9p PST (DKP) LF DPS/Heals

Small Green Pouch is our name!

8/9 AQ40
8/8 BWL

• 1 Shot Ouro and 2 Shot C’Thun (first attempt hunter feigned and we chained an eye beam right off the bat!) We’ve never wiped on Nefarian, not that amazing of an achievement but just a fun fact? We have a Scarab lord!

We’re a pretty tight knit group and have a base that has played together on private servers as well as retail, some as many as 8+ years. Some of us enjoy playing other things together as well. We run one core raid with the main/progression night being Wednesday. We run cleanup on Sundays. We’re pretty casual, friendly, and carefree, some of us go really hard but we don’t force it by any means. (When the times call for it such as in the last 2 weeks we share or provide consumes so we are able to get it done!) We just want to have fun and gear up all of our friends, together! A lot of us contribute to the whole and we really banded together to get a Scarab lord! We use discord.

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR

• Healers 1-2
    Any combination of Pally/Priest/Druid. Our Core is really strong and we are looking to boost that.

• Melee 1-2
    Warriors… see below

• Ranged 2-4
    Warlocks/Mages (2+) and 1 Hunter.
    You need a frost wand, fortunately we’ll help you get it!

If you are interested we still encourage others to ask. Sorry Ret Paladins. We already have 1-2 and we’ve been making them bring healing gear when needed. I really wish we could but…

Raids - Wednesday (Primary) w/ Sunday Cleanup 6 pm PST

• Many of us work to coordinate world buffs prior to raid. We encourage people to get them if they want them, if they don’t, that’s fine too!
  • Most raids 3 hours on progression nights (Wed). We rarely go past 9p PST (12 EST) but not lately.

Loot System - Open Bid DKP (BWL/AQ)

• We have a decay between content releases. Last being, I believe, a 25% drop with AQ release.

• We really try to not reserve anything. Geddon TF Bindings are reserved, we have 3 Garr and 0 Geddon. We do have one TF in guild however.

• Switching mains is allowed but at the cost of your DKP. Main raids are mains only. Whitemane is a huge server and AQ has been at least 8/9 in GDKPs so if you do have alts feel free to utilize this.

• AQ20/ZG we pug soft res or you are free to run GDKP/pug. MC we try to get a Garr/Geddon clear for binding purposes working on a solution to full run every week maybe in conjunction with a guild that needs Garr bindings (we need Geddon) and alt friendly.

Recruitment Info

• Trial period for new raiders which max dkp spend is limited, it’s about 2-3 weeks.

TL;DR: We’re casual, we raid Weds/Sun 6p-9p PST (9p-12p EST). We’re not going to boot you if you can’t make a few raids. We need 1-3 Healers, 1-2 Warriors, and 2-4 Ranged

If you have any questions feel free to message Kusher (Alts: Schoop/Peaches), Ragnell, Ryxain, or Zivylin (myself) in-game. Also my battle.net ID is Foreman#1191