[A] Sleeping Giant| Tues | Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm | 10 / 10 MC & Ony

MISSION STATEMENT
Fun first, everything else second; If we’re not having fun, we’re failing at being a guild!

WHO ARE WE?
We are a group of people who loves Classic WoW. Our GM and Officer core is composed of vanilla WoW veterans with raid and leadership experience. We started with about 17 people on the roster from our group, and have since grown the roster into 220+ fantastic people.

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?
Currently clearing Onyxia and MC weekly in a single night, with the 14th fastest alliance MC clear time (under 90 minutes) with plans of adding BWL to this list as soon as it comes out!
While not raiding, we hang out, level alts, chill with our social members, set up grind groups for BIS runs, help with attunements. We may run the guild like a business but we are a group of friends that enjoy playing together and spending time together.

RAID SCHEDULE?
Tues/Thurs 8:00-11:00pm EST. Will likely add Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST as well (down the road).

ACTIVELY RECRUITING
Holy Paladin

We, of course, consider any and all classes and roles. Don’t hesitate to contact us.

LOOT SYSTEM?
EPGP (with a little bit of Loot Council for tanks and profession patterns)

HOW CAN I JOIN?
Contact an officer in-game (list below) and ask any questions you have, or ask for an invite!

OFFICERS
Rainn (GM), Kaze, Zoryya, Tsunamix, Cperkins, Calystria, Fizzlesnap, Flidro, Obituary

OR

Message me on Discord (TsuNAmI2069#4357 - send me a friest request first) so we can chat!

Good group of guys and gals. Farming HoJ and SGC regularly.

Come join us, we’d love to have you!

Still looking!

GM of Sleeping Giant please dm me on Discord. We need to have a chat. Thanks Pizzalicious#3878

Good morning guys o/