A simple void elf request

You really think this is the only thinly veiled HE thread that has ever popped up?

2 Likes

You realize to give void elves natural hair colors would be as simple as the process as they used to give void elves the natural skin tones, and then it would be done, there would be no more need to add “high elf” customizations to void elves.

Why should BE and void exclusive VE fans get more when it’s not fair to HE fans?

You misunderstood what I said. I was talking about you all making a “more void customization thread”

6 Likes

So you admit this thread is a HE spam thread? I’m not following is this thread not about VE options?

1 Like

I admit that you like to twist words to try to fit what you want them to say and then pretend like you’re just trying to have an honest conversation.

5 Likes

If this isn’t a thinly veiled HE thread why do you take issue with people talking about Void options on a thread titled VE request?

How is that twisting your words I think personally you’re being very clear even if you’re trying to disguise what you’re saying.

2 Likes

You literally cherry picked pieces of a response cause you thought you’d have epic comes backs. You’re clearly not here to do anything but stomp and cry

1 Like

The blue eyes works as it can be seen as a Void themed eye color. The skin is questionable and I never really supported it in the first place.

Literally in the OP, they are talking about more void customizations. 2 of their 3 suggestions were ways to improve the void look.

It’s not a “thinly veiled HE thread” just because people are asking for natural hair colors.

You only want it to be because you think that void elves shouldn’t be allowed to have natural hair colors and asking for that negates saying anything positive or apathetic to more void.

What did I cherry pick? People asked for Mag’har orcs. The horde got mag’har orcs. Regardless of how, it happened did it not? Then you went on to talk about how it would take an alternate dimension to give the Alliance High Elves, and I pointed out that there are far more High Elves running around the Alliance according to lore than the few blood elves that were exiled and became void elves. But please, by all means, tell me what I cherry picked.

8 Likes

if you are referencing alleria, we already discussed her void powers was acquired by different means then the VE’s, and why it is fundamentally different. You have 0 arguement against it, thus you don’t get to back a smart mouth about the subject.

1 Like

you could rp as that sure, but it still feels they can do more for the half elf ideas. Ear sliders is a need for the elf AR’s

2 Likes

Then make it make sense why do you keep trying to get people who are talking about Void options being the direction VEs go to leave this thread, do you not consider it an actual VE thread despite claiming now you do recognize it as such?

2 Likes

Is not “1 thread”, and you know this well as I’ve seen you on the other topics as well.

And even it’s “1 thread” aside from the already existing ones, it’s already spam.

Completely irrelevant.

It’s playable races the ones moving the story forward. The only NPC races that contribute to this are the ones we fight against.

But this is honestly the last time I even engage regarding this, because an NPC race has absolutely nothing to do with what customizations playable races should get.

Because if you hover with your mouse over them they don’t appear as void elves. There’s not much to argue, it’s right htere.

Laughs in forsaken

I sure love looking like my former leader… oh wait.

EDIT: Also, just because wowhead lists her as “leader” doesn’t mean this is is the case on official sources.

4 Likes

Yeah void elf lore is dumb but would be just as dumb to have race built around a small faction that ran a tournament. Silver covenant is equal to Sunreavers IE small group of blood elves, you wouldn’t build a race around the sunreavers would you.

Also you can’t just take everything unique about Belves and just give it to void elves, would be unfair to BE players

3 Likes

Because you’re not contributing to the thread by denying half of it and insisting that the direction be strictly void, you’re not asking for ranging customization for void elves, you’re asking for void customization exclusively and ignoring and putting down those who ask about regular customization: The first half of this thread.

At that point you should make a void customization thread, because you’re obviously not interested in regular customization.

That is, unless you and the corpse don’t actually care about void customization for void elves and strictly cheer it on in the belief that it means they won’t add regular customization. :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

“Fairness” for some people has a special, personalized, definition.

It’s something along the lines of “What’s yours, it’s mine, and what’s mine it’s mine”.

3 Likes

There is nothing regular about void elves!

/tentacle flip!

I’ve been a firm supporter of forsaken elves, so yeah.

And the total number of those void elves was approximately ~6, aka a crack squad.

No one here is discussing lore as a justification for the color. Of. Your. Hair.

Imagine walking into a hair salon and yelling at people that they’re not allowed to choose what their hair looks like.
This is exactly what you people are doing.

6 Likes

Except their regular skin tones and regular blue eye color that they didn’t have before the update.

They’re not K’thir, sorry :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

lol blizzard never used hard numbers for race population. Otherwise you wouldn’t see so much ve in bfa!

skin is arguable, eye color can be seen as a not HE eye color. It really suits ve in their original skin colors.

That is ok, I don’t really care much for K’thir but they are 100% not HE’s either.

1 Like