A simple void elf request

Better question is why do you keep wanting Horde races that already exist but you want something for Alliance, stop it.

1 Like

why does the horde want alliance features such as alterac humans, dark iron dwarves etc? Sorry hun, I am not gonna stop just cause you tell me to.

The only one I’ve seen is Dark Iron Dwarves and people have accepted they are Alliance, I even have and I have an alt but I don’t know why you think it’s appealing to try and pirate everything from the opposite side, if I can play the proper faction for races I want so can you.

1 Like

no one is pirating anything. The story stated the lightbound joined the au dreanei, whom was allied with the alliance. Orcs change more easily by sources of magic like BE does, one could say they could be the alliance version of the forsaken (which is undead humans btw)

When I can look like an actual Undead Human come back and see me, until then you got nothing with that argument. It’s bad enough Void Elves even exist and they aren’t a different or altered model from Blood Elves because that’s what they did with Nightborne. No matter what you say you won’t get me to agree with you or anyone else trying to take more stuff from Horde just because you want copies and not to play Horde.

1 Like

Alternate Universe Draenor race 4 the Alliance.

:clap:t2::clap:t2: This this this this this :clap:t2::clap:t2:

4 Likes

It’s very arguable that the Alteraci are not Alliance.

They’re just cool and those of us who want them know their history and that they won’t join the Alliance.

So if we want them it’s gotta be Horde. Plus it’s just a cool story.

Rare for both lore and cool story factors to match up so well.

I never understood the Dark Irons Horde side bit.

They joined the Alliance back in Cata pretty conclusively.

1 Like

To be honest neither do I, I mean I really liked Dark Iron Dwarves when Blizzard first previewed them as an Allied Race but I assumed they’d be Alliance because they are Dwaves and they were, it’s kind of like how some people on Alliance thought Mag’har Orcs might go to Alliance, I didn’t get it then and I don’t get it now so don’t feel bad. Haha.

1 Like

which is fine to like their story, doesn’t make them less human. Nor would it feel any less ripped off the alliance.

You are literally posting on the one and only race in the whole game that is ripped off another race and a Horde race at that and you would actually be bothered by Horde getting a copy of something Alliance has?

1 Like

And in fact the main reason they’re notable is that they served the Horde.

4 Likes

I didn’t mean Ogres should be an Alliance race when i was referring to that. I meant Allied races in general regardless of faction.

4 Likes

And if half elves was in existence with their own model I would gladly race change. Of course you are literally ignoring the fact NB is also a copy of the NE model/skeleton so you don’t get to talk trash to me about this.

1 Like

I find that hard to believe about any of you that play Void Elf, you say it but I don’t buy it.

Also learn to read, I literally said no other model is an exact copy taken from another race like Void Elf is from Blood Elf, Nightborne might be taken from Night Elf but it’s altered and it has far less customization.

Feel free to try again though so I can laugh more.

Furthermore it makes you really one sided to try and say you have an issue with this Horde actually taking a copy of something from Alliance when Alliance already has from Horde. End of story.

Nightborne and Void Elves do not have the same level of copy paste. Anyone can see that.

I don’t race change, but I’d very much make one or two.

3 Likes

He’s already showed he’s one sided because he wants to take and take and take from Horde side but takes issue if Horde did the same thing.

Good, maybe they’ll add it and so many of you can stop using Blood Elf copies.

2 Likes

Does that mean Nightborne “took” from the Alliance? They have similar things that came from Night elves…
My opinion is that the whole “take from the Horde, take from the Alliance” shouldn’t be an issue. Never will humans be able to look like Orcs. Never will Orcs look like humans (lol). But void elves were blood elves and blood elves were not always blood elves. That right there is why Void elves can have some of their previous appearance options. If a player has an issue with that, does that mean they hate and are intolerant of void elves?

I think in the end, it should come down to everyone being happy that all races have gotten more choices. So far, all races have not. Core races got a big boost. And after that then blood elves did too. I think void elves deserve more options and I really hope they see them. I hope blood elves get some faces that are actually different and less barbie copies.
But I hope all races get necklaces!

4 Likes

Playable Nightborne weren’t taken from Alliance or anywhere because they aren’t the same model as anything else so no.

What do we have similar to Night Elves, build your case and make it good.

2 Likes

I dont have to “build my case”
Im not arguing with you and have ZERO interest in arguing with you. Have you seen a nightborne dance? Check it out sometime :joy:
Id you read what I said again, I said my opinion. Its an I statement.

4 Likes