[A-Silver Hand]Relentless-Recruiting for Next Patch

Relentless on Silver Hand is recruiting players for the next patch and beyond. We are a casual raiding group currently at 3/9 Mythic BoD and 2/2 Heroic Crucible.

We have an immediate need for a mage, shadow priest and DPS monk. Other roles will be considered if you can demonstrate skill.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm Pacific to 10 pm. We also have a second group on Wednesday and Friday at 4pm Pacific.

Feel free to respond on this thread or on BNet (greydune#1570) with any questions.

Best group of folks - apply today!! ;D

Bump for SH Peeps :slight_smile:

Thanks Xan!

Inquire today so you can raid tonight!

Best Guild on Server-Hands down :slight_smile:

Bumpity Bump Bump

Our biggest need are non-priest healers. After that, mage, DPS warrior, DPS monk, Shadow priest.

Will also take any DPS that can show they are capable of reaching their potential.

Feel free to add my Btag! Raid schedule is still the same.

This raiding group is amazingly friendly and gets the job done in a fair transparent and humor filled way. A+ guild to raid with.

I have raided with many of the people in this group since Cata when everyone still used Leftovers.

Great guild…
Fantastic group of people. Come join us tonight

Bump - I love raiding with these folks. <3

Still open to recruits!

Need a mage, fury warrior, dps monk and capable ranged dps.

Need non-priest healers too.

We’re raiding tonight! Come check us out and contact me if interested (btag is above)

Still open for recruiting!

Current need is for a tank (maybe two). healers (any spec is fine), capable ranged DPS.

Could really use a shadow priest or ele shaman. At the end of the day I need ranged people to help balance out the raid composition.

Raid schedule is the same as above. Btag is greydune#1570.

Hey!

I’m returning from earlier in BfA. Have a lvl capped but under-geared druid, hunter, and DH. I love healing mostly. I’m looking for a guild that can help get me geared, catch back up, and maybe roll some toons together. (I’ll roll any spec the guild needs.)

I play most days and often. I just don’t have any IRL buds or leveling buddies to group with. If your guild is into leveling and helping a newer player out so theyre rdy for pvp/raiding then I’d love to join.

Currently I am not on Silver Hand but I’d be happy to switch if you guys are a good fit.

Let me know what you think!

Latest Update–

Current recruiting needs are:
-Rogue
-A tank (any spec)
-Heals (any spec)
-Ranged DPS (really need a shadow priest, but we need any spec to help balance the composition)
-Melee with a tank spec (DH would fit nicely, but any spec will work)

I am looking ahead to the next tier and address needs.

Same schedule. Tuesday/Thursdays at 7pm PST for 3 hours.

1 Like

These guys are a great group of folks to raid with. Very welcoming bunch :slight_smile:

Hello Greyloren :grinning:,
I might have send you a friend request regarding the recruitment in your guild. I’m currently playing an Holy Priest with 436 gear, 8/8 H. on Eternal Palace. I’m currently looking for an active guild who is running mythic +, raid and any events the guild has to offer. I’m not sure what your guild need or what you are looking for but my priest name is Graçeful if you want to take a peek at her. Looking forward to hear from you.

Hi all,

we are still growing and have a couple specific needs:

-Rogue
-Shadow Priest
-Ranged DPS

Same schedule. Same contact info. Feel free to contact me for any questions.

We are still recruiting!

Current needs are a tank (any spec) and ranged DPS, esp. a mage.

Feel free to respond here or in-game.

greydune#1570

Hey there! Are you still actively recruiting?

I’m on Silver Hand and am trying to find a new home for my 120 resto / balance druid, undergeared 120 paladin, and soon to be lvl 120 shaman. I also have a priest I am leveling who is almost 120 but is horde and I might swap her over. I like healing lol.

I typically play 3-4 nights a week and would love to join a casual raiding guild and be around for leveling and gearing alts. I’ve played on and off since vanilla and cleared most content in the expansions I have played with a group that’s no longer active (and has moved to classic). I’ve played pretty much every role and enjoy playing hybrid characters for that reason. I’m mostly looking for a fun raiding experience with good folks, so I’ll play whatever y’all need me to.

Would love to run a mythic and chat or whatever you like if y’all are interested!

marxinista#1803