A Shield Against the Darkness – Protection Paladin Available for Tuesday’s Raid!

To all the brave souls of Azeroth,

From the ashes of Shattrath, to the frozen wastes of Icecrown, and into the heart of the Maw, I have stood firm against the darkness, my shield unyielding and my sword blazing with the Light’s fury. I am Alisdair, a seasoned Protection Paladin, forged in the fires of countless battles since the time of the Burning Crusade.

For many moons, I have held the line against the enemies of our world, serving as both shield and sword for those who march beside me. I have withstood the scorching breath of Deathwing, challenged the unholy might of the Lich King, and pushed back against the endless tide of the Legion. Now, as our enemies grow more cunning and ruthless, I seek a guild of kindred spirits—stalwart champions with hearts as fierce as their blades are sharp.

With the dawn of this coming Tuesday, I yearn to find myself amidst a group of valorous warriors who dare to face the terrors of Heroic and perhaps even Mythic raids. I offer my shield and my unwavering resolve to those who are prepared to push back the darkness and stand as Azeroth’s last hope.

If you seek a tank who knows the path, who will stand unbroken against any foe, then look no further. Send word to me with haste, for together, we shall carve our names into the annals of Azeroth’s greatest heroes.

For the Light! For Honor! For Glory!

Alisdair, Guardian of the Light, Protector of Azeroth.

Alaviel#1941