[A] Shaman/Priest LF raiding guild

Hello! I ideally will probably play my shaman (Prefer Ele) but also have a SPriest. Ideally would like a Tues/Wed raiding guild in the evening. Anywhere from 8pm server to midnight server. I do have some flexibility in the times. Also prefer a 10 man, but open to 25’s too!

Thanks!

is rebuilding our raid team going into WotLK

Open core positions :

Shaman - (1) Elemental
DK - (1) Frost dps

Raid Info
Raid Time: (25mans) Wed/Mon 8:30-11:30pm EST (10mans) Sun 2pm EST and 8pm EST
Progress: 3/6 Sunwell, all previous content cleared
Loot Distribution: Rotating Loot Council for 25mans / MS>OS roll for 10mans

About Us
, a day 1 TBC guild, is a close-knit guild comprised of both IRL friends and internet friends who push to better ourselves every week. We enjoy having a good time together when raiding, including parsing, but at the end of the night we are all primarily concerned with raid progression and loot distribution.

Expectations
Show up to raid on time with knowledge of the encounters, all consumable buffs, and an open attitude towards advice and criticism. Addons (Bigwigs/DBM/WA/Threat Meter) and a microphone are required for every raider on our team. Ultimately, parsing and downing bosses are our goals.

Loot Council
We use RCloot council to vote on loot and have 4 Officers and 2 Vets/raiders that swap every week. All raiders will have the chance to be a part of our voting system. We require new players to attend one full month of raiding without any absences in order to join the pool of voters.

Contact
If you are interested or have any questions contact: EMP#6409 or join our discord :

Hello Ilikeme. Our guild Crimson is currently looking for a couple dps to fill out our 25 man roster. Our raid times are 9pm-12 PST. Tuesday and Wednesday.

Currently we are all running BT/MH/ZA for fun to get some gear for leveling.

During Wrath we will be doing 25 man raiding primarily. We have lots of players that will be doing 10 man raiding on off days. Most will be pushing for achievements for mounts. If this is something you are interested in please add me on discord. Vayden#2654 or add me in game Icares.

Ultimatum is currently looking for dedicated players to join for Wrath of the Lich King Classic for its 25 man roster. We have a community of Retail Mythic-seasoned players spanning multiple expansions that have come together with the desire and drive to clear hard mode and heroic content in a timely manner and support a roster capable of having fun and being competitive. We are looking to fill the remainder of our roster with competitive, competent and friendly players who we feel are deeply knowledgeable about their class and are driven to push themselves with each success and failure. We expect that recruits will demonstrate these qualities primarily through interacting and trialing with us. We do have members of our group of all age ranges and while some of us will be re doing this content, we do have some that will be experiencing this for the first time. We only ask that you keep your character maintained and raid ready. Our members are adults with outside priorities that are more important and we ask you to respect that and keep the atmosphere fun for everyone.

Schedule

Tuesday - 8pm - 11pm CST (9p-12a EST)
Wednesday - 8pm-11pm CST (9p-12a EST)

Raid Availability

Current needs for our raid group are below

We are currently looking for ALL DPS roles.
2 healers - Priest and Hpal

Guild Expectations

You are part of a guild. We succeed as a group, not as individuals. Self-centred and self-absorbed attitudes are not helpful.
Not everyone will get on with everyone else. That’s life.
Not everyone will agree with everyone else. It’s a large guild and conflict will inevitably arise. As adults, members are expected to either try to resolve disagreements with other players civilly, privately and independently. Failing that, try to work around it. Approach an Officer for assistance if you have exhausted all other options.
Drama will not be tolerated. Disagreements or other behaviors which become disruptive are unacceptable.
Constructive feedback and discussion on all aspects of the guild and raiding is always welcome. Complaints should not be made unless accompanied by alternative proposals. All feedback and discussion should respect the rules and expectations.
Positive criticism is a good thing. Members should feel free to give advice and suggestions to other players to improve their play. Equally, members should view any positive criticism as an opportunity to improve.

Loot: The way that loot will be handled is still being discussed. For trinkets and weapons including Shadowmourne - there will be a loot prio system based on which classes/specs that these specific pieces will most benefit the raid to progress.

Contact Information

Divine (Guild Master)

• Kraze#1468 (BattleTag)
  • Kratos#7145 (Discord)

Dizz (Officer)

• Dizz#11776 (BattleTag)
  • Midnightjesus#1190 (Discord)

I represent a small guild on a different server. Not sure if that disqualifies me at all. We might possibly be a good fit for you.

Obvs we are not only Horde but on a different server, AND Wednesday is not a night we have available for raiding. That being said, I would love to have an Elemental Shaman join our small, 10 person raiding focused family.

Read over this and if it seems to your liking, please feel free to hit me up at my Discord on the bottom?