[A] Shadow Priest LF Mythic Guild

Hey!

Looking to join a mythic raiding guild, Spriest here that can offheal when needed.

Just moved to Sargeras from a smaller server, in the hopes of finding a new home and progressing through mythic BoD.

Hit me up on here or in game, Shadowraithh#1167

Hey Shadow,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster. I would love to chat with you more.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 3/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533

Hello,

Right now Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a group of friends that is looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. We started last tier with CE in our sights after going 9/11M in ABT - however, with the amount of fall off BFA had received, we only reached 2/8M. However, a lot of the relationships built here are strong, and we were able to get over that speed bump and are now looking to get as deep into mythic as we can.

Currently, we are 9/9H and 4/9M. Our schedule is Wednesday/Monday, 9pm-12am est, and we do alt raids on Tuesdays, 9pm-12am est.

Outside of raid, we have many members (myself included) that love to run M+ keys, and push our keys as high as we can get them. There’s also a PvP presence in the guild, where members will hang out in Warmode during assaults or mess around in some Arena’s/BG’s.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join a top 100 US guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun.

If this is something you are interested in too - We are looking to add a shadow priest to our team, being able to offspec heal is a huge plus! I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here, add me on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Sshadowheals, “Unleashed” is 3/9M progressing on Opulence with raiding times Tue/Wed/Thu 8pm server - 11pm (9pm EST-12am). We are a group of ingame friends looking for experienced players that can help strengthen our team for the bosses to come. Currently looking to fill 1 RDPS spot. The guild is running 10+keys daily and an optional heroic run for alts and friends. If interested add Amastris#1525 or PST Amastris in game so we can talk.