[A] Shadow Priest LF Guild Raiding/Mythic+ (Can Transfer)

Hello! I’m looking for a social guild that is serious enough about content to progress but not serious enough to become a 2nd job.

• Looking to raid 2-3x per week, anytime on weekends and available 6PM - 1AM Central on weekdays

• Not looking for a spammy massive guild where no one knows each other.

• I’m 31, so a guild with boomers like me would be nice :stuck_out_tongue:

• Willing to transfer to any server for the right fit.

Feel free to add Diceclip#11981 on battle.net or Diceclip#5160 on Discord

1 Like

Hello Dice! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hey Dice, you sound like you could make our raid times! If we sound like the guild for you please hit me up :slight_smile: [A] 2 DAY 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST LFM CE Shadowlands

Hey there, if Horde is an option for you then it sounds like we might be a good fit.
I’ll leave our guilds spam below, reach out any time if you’re interested, good luck in Shadowlands!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hi there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!