[A] Seventh Plague guild recruitment

Server Grobbulus
Faction Alliance
Raid times 25man Main raid Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 10pm pst
Alt/10mans Optional TBD
Goals Casual, Clear content, including hardmodes,titles in a timely manner.

Progression 17/17 P1 25man/10man
Loot distribution RCLootcouncil, Officer/GM = Raider > Guild Member > Alt > Trial.
3 Week mandatory raid trial Every raider gets reviewed after a 3 week trial. we are looking for ability to learn/improve, attendance, performance and attitude.
About us
Seventh Plague was created during The Burning Crusade on the Spinebreaker Server, We dominated Wrath and had achieved server first on a few boss kills. I resigned in Cataclysm, I passed the crown to a very strong officer. Seventh Plague continued to strive and push difficult content! We returned in BFA to reform Seventh Plague, due to disagreements with the current GM. We created Autonomy and raided under a very casual raiding schedule. We raided 4 hours a week pushing deep into mythic content! Shadowlands Season 1 burnt many of us out, most of us went different ways! Autonomy transferred to Mal’Ganis and are starting fresh.

We are now back to revisit an old adventure! Wrath here we come! Once again our leadership roster carries over to Wrath. We plan to tone things down a bit and complete content in a timely manner.

Recruitment
Looking for a few classes to fill our 25man roster. Be able to make Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 10pm pst.

Prot Pally
Holy Pally
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Unholy DK

If interested message me on
discord Thiz#7444
Bnet Thiz#11864

still looking.

still looking.

Seeking 1 Dps, Mage/Rogue/Warlock