A serious problem going into Wrath Classic

I got bad news for you… wrath IS retail

Sounds about right. WoW peaked in Vanilla and the RDF crowd got in the Devs’ ears until the game was ruined.

2 Likes

All dungeons are trivial in wrath because the classes are so freaking OP now.

1 Like

This is because Wrath Classic is Patch 3.3.0 - 3.3.5; That was when players turned OP.
I have no solution … sorry.

It’s never enough! ~~ The Cure

I mean just reading to the part you say people dont talk to each other cc,interrupt or wait for mana and threat i know its a troll post since thats my every dungeon experience since classic wow launched lol

No it isn’t.

Why does every dungeon have to be a broadway play where the cast and crew come out and bow at the end. Just run the dungeon get the loot and go raid smh

Want a bigger challenge? Ignore the guides and BiS lists. Try figuring things out for your self.

Wrath is easy, the Wrath dungeons will be just as easy. That’s how it was. In contrast, TBC dungeons and particularly heroics were tuned to be challenging in appropriate gear.

But I thought it was normal for the level 35 warrior with a 21 weapon / 23 shield to tank 7-8 mobs per pull in Armory and clear it in 9 minutes? :stuck_out_tongue:

Slight /s

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.