We are Serendipity, the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. Formerly we were called Willingly Suboptimal (WS), and began forming months before Classics launch. Fun fact, as WS we were the first guild created on the server by 5 mins. As WS, were the second guild on the server to kill Ragnaros, and the first to kill Lucifron, Magmadar and Gehennas. We also had many of the top 50 60’s on the server.
- We consider ourselves to be Semi-Hardcore, but we rather use the words “Progression Minded”. We say this, because unlike some semi-hardcore guilds, we strictly adhere to our schedule raid times. That means, we don’t raid on unplanned days, nor go over time. We also only require consumable on content releases.
- Each progression oriented group aims to slay Kel’thuzad over 30 times, and then progress into what comes after whether that be Classic+ or The Burning Crusade.
- We strive for good parses and clear time each and every week.
- We aim to clear all raids the first week they unlock.
- We aim to be great friends!
- Below are our recruitment focusses. If you are not one of these prescribed roles, that does not mean we wont consider you if you are Exceptional. - "Weeknight" - All Exceptional DPS, Paladin Healers. - "Late Night" - Holy Priest, DPS Warriors, Warlocks. - "Weekend" - Limited Exceptional DPS/Healers.
- "Weeknight" M/Tu/Th/F 8 - 11 PM EST/ST - Progression Minded. Tu/Th are required raid days, M/F currently being optional days for ZG. - "Late Night" F/Sat 12 - 3 AM EST/ST - Progression Minded. - "Weekend" Sat/Sun 8 - 11 PM EST/ST - Semi-Casual and Alts.
- All teams are 8/8 BWL, 10/10 MC and 1/1 Onyxia. Guilds fastest clears are: 52m BWL, 42m MC. - We occasionally conduct Onyxia and ZG Splits to maximize loot.
- "All Teams" use Loot Council.
- 'All Teams' are required to have pre raid BIS.
- All members are expected to be friendly, respectful, and compassionate to each other and other guilds. - Raiders are expected to read all guild documentation, announcements and pings. - On Progression "Weeknight" and "Late Night" are expected to bring full consumables (Flask, Potions, Food, etc). - Raiders are expected to be logged into raid 15 minutes before the start time. - We expect raiders to show up to scheduled raids, and if they must miss a raid to call out more than a few hours in advance. - Raiders are expected to be attentive during raids. - Raiders are expected to communicate with their class leads about various concerns, or questions regarding their class.
How do I apply?
- We use discord to manage all our guild applications.
- Acknowledge that you have “read” the welcome message by clicking the check mark reaction. This will unlock a new channel.
- Type %apply, and the bot will start the application in Direct Messages.
Who are the guild Contacts?
- Raid Leaders: Tank/Devastate (RL), Blinkers/Angbor (LN RL)
- Weeknight officers: Presenex, Zinek, Daus, Dukor, Pendragon, Spooky, Fourleaf, Balackai and Nornia
- Late Night officers: Hodanna, Narnok, Pelatov, Relhok, Olfgrim, Ryiris, Somnya and Wanglin
- Weekend officers: Prezenex, Thehelp, Jake, Katrana, Spoopy, Krytran, Dallyn