[A] Seeking AotC home for Shadowlands

Hey there!

Any guilds out there in need of a Disc or Shadow Priest? I main disc/holy but willing to make the switch to Shadow if healers aren’t needed.

I returned to the game recently but have been going strong to catch up. My buddy is also looking but more casual. He mains a Vengeance DH but may go Havoc for raiding. We are m+ buddies. We are big into m+ as well and want to achieve at least AotC in all current content.

Let me know! Add me Matty#11749

Edit: looking for an alliance guild as I can cross realm trial and not worry about a faction change. Also looking for a guild that doesn’t raid past 11pm EST. I work early mornings.

Hey there Dique! We are currently rebuilding our roster in preparation for Shadowlands and would love to have both of you. We are Horde, however, not sure if you’re willing to switch.
I will leave our post below for you to look through, and hope to hear from you.

Hey Diquebisque, just sent you a btag request. We’re on Sargeras also and would love to add a Shadow Priest and another Havoc DH for our team! Folks are always in search of more tanks for M+ too. We raid Tues/Thurs from 9-12 server and are currently 10/12H. Hope to hear from you soon

Hi Diquebisque,

Would you guys be interested in coming to the horde?

Parts Unknown - Zul’Jin (US)

We offer a casual raiding environment that focuses on achieving AoTC. Ideally, we’re also looking for people that like to run Mythic + and also log in on non-raid nights.

Progression:

11/12 N & 4/12 H Ny’alotha

Raid Schedule:

Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Needs:

1 Healer
1 DPS w/ Healing off spec
1 Mage
1 DPS w/ Tank off spec

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested.

Hi ther Diquebisque, saw your post and i am in need of disc/shadow priest. I’ve sent you a tag request, hope to her from you soon! And now here’s my spam.

Evolution of Chaos is a tight nit group of friends that have branched off our previous guild with numerous years of raiding success and experience.

Looking for family friendly players who are committed to raiding and having fun! Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night (We’ve reduced our hours during Battle for Azeroth). We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Evolution of Chaos could be that home for you.

Our current raiding schedule is as follows:
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)
Sunday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)

Bnet: KnightnGale#1402
Discord: Minidude-Durotan [A]#2098

Thanks!

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 4/12 Heroic. We are accepting all classes. We raid Tuesday and Friday nights at 9pm est.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Sent you a BNET request.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Quick bump. Looking for alliance preferably so I can cross realm trial and get a feel for the guild. Also looking for a guild that doesn’t raid too late, 11pm EST finishes preferably as I work early mornings.

Add me Matty#11749