[A] Sealed, 2-nights, Caelgrand - LFM BFA

Hi, we’re Sealed a top Oceanic 2-night per week raiding guild that is new to Nagrand/Caelstraz. We previously raided on Barthilas-Horde and for BFA we have decided to make the jump to Caelgrand-Alliance.

About Sealed
Formed in 2011, Sealed is an Australian-based 2-nights per week raiding guild. In Legion, we raided from the start of the expansion to KJ in Tomb of Sargeras. We took a break during Antorus. In WOD we killed mythic Archimonde and we completed SOO in MOP. During Legion, we achieved our goals of becoming a top-20 Oceanic guild and a guild of choice for players seeking to raid on a time-limited schedule.

We have a large core of dedicated players who have been raiding together for a number of years and across multiple expansions. The majority of our players are in their twenties and thirties and play WoW to supplement their busy lives.

Goals and Recruitment for BFA
For BFA, Sealed is looking for new members to join our core and progress through content on a 2-nights/week schedule. We aim to once again be a top 2-night Oceanic raiding guild. We may raid casually during BFA pre-patch if we have sufficient interest.

We are looking for a few additional players who have similar goals to us and will fit in with our guild’s culture and approach to raiding. Specific requirements include:
  • Genuine interest in raiding as part of a 2-night team. We aren’t looking for players who’d rather raid 4-nights or more and you’ll need to explain to us why 2 nights is for you.
  • Ability to gear up and stay current with your class and raid content outside of raid time. This important given our limited raid schedule
  • Reliable attendance
  • Able to follow instructions from the guild’s leadership

Raid Schedule for BFA (all times are server time)
Wednesday 7.30 PM – 11.00 PM
Sunday 7.00 PM – 11.00 PM
Thursday Optional heroic 7.00 PM. The Thursday run is genuinely optional and informal. The run will not occur every week.

Current Recruitment Requirements
We are now full on healers and tanks. Looking for more DPS - preference for DKs, DHs, Druids, mage and a WW.

Interested in joining?
If you’re interested in joining, please contact one of the people below. We have an informal recruitment process and prefer to have a chat with potential applicants about why they would like to join our guild and what they will bring to the table. If you’re accepted, we will invite you to trial with us and you will be trailed over the first three raiding weeks of BFA.

Contacts

Phoebie - Bnet: Phoebie#1860, Discord Phoebie #0935
Ringostarr (Ayoo) - Bnet: Ringostarr #1252
Ohsosad - Bnet: Ohsosad #1130

To get a feel for our guild, you may be interested in our raid videos which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQr2UzR4F721j-6YOP5G9dA/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0
bump
Bump a few new recruits but we have space for more.
Bump
what are you after?
I have a number of Alliance toons that I raid on, but mainly run:-
Resto Druid with Feral o/s (can of tank if you are desperate, but boomkin is a no go)
Destro Lock with afk o/s (I find aff boring, and i'm not patient enough for Demo)

Currently looking for somewhere that will look at doing Mythics, nit just heroics.
2/11 Mythic kills, willing to put in the time to research my class & encounters, and have a tonne of alts for farming

2 days a week is perfect. Fri/sat is for Footy, Mon/Tue is for Overwatch, and I may come to thur run if you take alts.

Hit me up on Chroi#1108 to have a chat
I have added you
Bump
Bump
Lf a healer or two. Dps spots also open
Bump
BUMP LF DPS, Healers
Hi I am very interested and have a few classes on Carl/nagrand able to heal or dps. I will talk to you tonight if that is ok?
Are you aware that bumping is against TOS of the forums
After taking that guy on board we are now full on healers, on the look out for dps with a preference for ranged DPS.

Get in touch today!
Hey Phoebie
Look I'm an altoholic who has played since vanilla and im looking for a guild to run with in BFA. I'm not too worried about raiding full time but would be available to step in if needed. I'm predominantly a tank but have healed and dpsed over the last few expansions. Just wanting some good times running M+ with some new friends.
We are now full on healers and tanks. Looking for more DPS - preference for DKs, DHs, Druids, mage and a WW.
bump, potentially a couple of ranged spots
BUMP 5/8M LF new faces