[A] [Sargeras] LFG - Spriest

Hey All,

I’ve come back to the game after a long break (and multiple on and off breaks before haha) and would like to find a long term home for raiding and mythic plus.

Last time I played was DF season 1, and all I really did was play around in solo shuffle and earned Elite. I have a couple glad achievements from MoP and some 2.4k+ arena experience since. IRL was really inconsistent and PvP was all I could really do, but I’m pretty comfortable now and have the opportunity to commit to a guild interested in raiding and pushing m+

I’ve got a subscription to raidbots and I’m learning how to sim my character. I’m also watching YouTube guides to get caught up on all the mechanics, studying wowhead guides to grasp some fundamentals, and I’m generally a pretty quick learner.

Would love to trial with AOTC + guilds during season 4. If interested please shoot me a message!

Oh. Just figured it’d be helpful to post ideal raid times. I prefer weekdays that don’t run too late. I’m US Central and would prefer 2 day raiding guilds that don’t go later than 11 pm (though I’d be willing to drink an extra coffee the next morning for the right guild)

Bnet - haugs#11635

I just started an AoTC maybe some mythic guild on Illidan our raid days and times are Tuesday Wednesday 8 to 10 cst we normally start a little earlier around 730 so we can get everyone in by 8 and pull first boss on time. If you want to know more message me on dc @ kingbeezus