[A - Sargeras / H - Illidan] <Currently Online> recruiting N/H/M raiders and socials!

Unfrosted Poptarts is our newest heroic raid team! They will be raiding on Monday nights from 8pm to 10pm CST. They are not aiming to rush towards AOTC but instead are taking the upcoming tiers a little bit more casually. So if you’re big on running M+, are interested in doing some Heroic raiding, but aren’t very interested in being a sweaty tryhard raider – consider throwing in an application!

Getting ready for DF to hit… extended maintenance… whatcha going to do? How about come check out Currently Online. Come look at our community discord and get to know us by checking out the #warcraft-announcements pinned post to get our community code and info about our teams.
-Sins

Are you excited for DF? If you are looking for a guild, look no further!

DF hype is real! No better time to join and get involved! Multiple raid teams running various difficulties! M+ groups daily, guild events, etc. Something for everyone! See an officer to get involved!

New and returning players, there is plenty of room for you in Currently Online! We are always looking for new friends!

1 Like

Season 1 hype!

1 Like

Come PvP with me, or run some keys, or make a new friend!

There’s still room for you in our guilds and the cross-faction community. You’ll want to join us in Discord as well, to participate in everything these guilds and community have to offer! See the original post above for links.

This xpac is popping off! Come enjoy it with us and make new friends!

Most of our teams are currently at capacity, but we are still doing open community events and daily M+ for anyone looking for a guild!

Hey. We’re looking for you! To come have a good time with us! (I need pvp pals) come on down, make a friend

Our Great Rat Race M+ tournament is starting next week! Over 300,000g in prizes on the line!

This xpac still has so much to offer! Come join us so you can have buddies to enjoy all this new content with!

Come join our cross faction multi realm community (mainly- Illidan Horde/Sargeras Alliance). Enjoy keys, raiding, PvP, events and general good times with a great group of people. Check out our discord and feel free to get to know us and ask questions. ~Sins (aka Bakshotz) yes my mother raised a lady

Our Great Rat Race M+ Tournament has come to an end!

Part 3 of my stream of consciousness:
After a few fun games of solo shuffle it’s time for lunch. I didn’t start on that website at all, I’m not sure if I’m going to today. Might be a tomorrow problem. I think I’m going to make a nice hash for lunch, with some bacon, onions, cheese, and whatever else that’s going out in my fridge soon. Santhan got some cool achievements, if you were in the guild, you could have congratulated him…

I don’t want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside, I realize
That I’m the one confused

ong ochy is best raid lead

10.0.7 is already on the horizon?! Time flies

let the bodies hit the floor (in the arena)