[A] <Salty Sea Doggos> PvE/RP/PvP- Seeking DPS for Mythic Raid!

Since its inception in October 2017, the Salty Sea Doggos have been dedicated to creating a place where people of many different backgrounds can enjoy playing WoW together. Most of our players are working adults and people with families who play WoW to have fun. Therefore, our top priority is maintaining a friendly, helpful, and non-toxic guild culture so people at every level of ability can enjoy the game to the fullest. Whether you are into raiding, WPVP, or RP, there is a place for you.

RAIDING
The Salty Sea Doggos will host three different raid teams, each with distinct goals and expectations. Brand new in Shadowlands will be a team dedicated to Mythic!

Mythic - 9:00pm - 11:00pm TUES | 9:00pm - 12:00am THURS

After dipping our toes into Mythic and achieving 5/12 in Nya’lotha, we are looking to establish a firm Mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are actively seeking to add a Holy Paladin to our roster, though talented healers of any specialization will be considered for the team.

GOALS: We will start each tier in Heroic (we may do a week of normal for the first tier, depending on how things shake out with early gearing). After achieving AotC and doing a full reclear, we will begin full progression on Mythic. Our end goal is to push as far as we possibly can before the next tier. CE is a lofty goal for a new Mythic raid team, but we are going to aim high and achieve our best!

EXPECTATIONS: The people in the Mythic raid team will be expected to perform their role well (including not dying frequently on progression), be on time, and come to raid prepared with seals, battle pots, and health pots. Food and flasks will be provided. Raiders will be expected to work on their characters outside of scheduled raid times and stay up to date with the relevant borrowed power systems. Raiders will also be expected to clear at least one high level mythic dungeon each week to take full advantage of the weekly vault.

REQUIRED ADDONS: DBM or BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras

Heroic - 9:00pm - 11:00pm WED/THURS

The Salty Sea Doggos have a long history of guiding groups through AotC content. This will be no different in Shadowlands!

GOALS: We will start in Normal for a short amount of time before transitioning into Heroic. After we achieve AotC and do our first reclear, we will begin to bring new raiders into our Heroic team. While this team’s goal is separate from the Mythic team, it does not necessarily preclude people from transitioning from Heroic to Mythic.

EXPECTATIONS: We expect that raiders come prepared and on time to begin raid at the established time. For the first few weeks we will be learning the raid. However, we still expect that each person is familiar with the mechanics of each fight, and are able to perform their roles well. Although we do not have expectations around mythic plus dungeons for our Heroic team, we do expect that you are putting effort into gearing and preparing your characters for raid. We will try to provide food and flasks, but in the off chance that these are not available, we will expect that people are using personals. Potions will not be provided, but we expect that every player is making an effort to use these as well.

REQUIRED ADDONS: DBM or BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras

New Raiders - 2:00pm - 5:00pm SAT
In addition, we run weekend raids for people who were interested in raiding but do not want to deal with the pressure of being thrown right into Heroic.

GOALS: This raid is designed to teach people who are inexperienced the basics of raiding in a friendly, laid back environment that encourages players to learn. This includes specific mechanics of the current raid as well as instruction on using DBM and Weak Auras. No prior experience required!

EXPECTATIONS: Be on time, ready to learn, and ready to improve.

REQUIRED ADDONS: DBM or BigWigs, Weak Auras

MYTHIC+
We have a handful of players that enjoy M+ and do much more than their required key each week. We have quite a few players who were 2.4k+ io for season for, and some even breaking 3k. If you are new to M+, many of our veterans are more than willing to show you the ropes. In BFA we set aside some Monday nights to help newer players and ensure that everyone got a keystone completion for the weekly chest.

PVP
We have a small but dedicated group of PvPers that are looking to welcome people into their ranks. Most nights you will find the Doggos in small groups, wreaking havoc in WPvP. We also have a few who enjoy rated Arenas. Whether you’re an experienced veteran or just getting your feet wet, our only requirements are a good attitude and a focus on having fun, win or lose!

ROLEPLAYING
Our RP division is always looking for more characters who are interested in joining up with our salty band of pirates! The Doggos are a ragtag group of smugglers that are on the lookout for “business” opportunities, adventure and easy gold. We have a scheduled RP night every Tuesday from 9pm-11pm CST. Many of our members also partake in the server-wide bar night event on Wednesday beginning at 9pm CST. Walk-up and spontaneous RP is also highly encouraged!

CONTACTS

Bierta - Guild Master
Discord - lady_dwarf#9863

If you are interested, especially for one of our raid teams, please contact us!

8 Likes

Great group of pirates. Their prices are reasonable and they don’t ask questions

1 Like

We could really use some healers in general. We have lots of folks interested in rated pvp and mythic+ push groups but we lack the healers to really get more than a group or 2 going. Come join our merry band of pirates. We don’t ask questions, we just get stuff done.

1 Like

"The loveliest band of pirates I’ve ever had the pleasure to spend time with."

1 Like

Hi!
How to join RP activity or the guild?
I contact the Emmaginary#6436 but no responding.
Any way to let me in?

Thanks!

Message me and I’ll get you all figured out!

1 Like

Guild is great… everything is great…

help me * :fearful:*

2 Likes

We like killing stuff. Mostly horde but raid and m+ bosses will suffice.

This guild is amazing and I love every one of these peeps!

I am legally obligated to state that I was not forced to post 
this message by Bierta at dagger-point.
3 Likes

Our raid team has killed N’zoth twice now and we are looking for our third kill this week. We’ll be getting AotC for our guildies who don’t have it on Wednesday. On Thursday we’ll be starting a brand new “alt progression” raid for Heroic. If you want to get in to raiding but you haven’t found a team, now is the time to join the Salty Sea Doggos!

2 Likes

Hi I am 454 holly pally looking for a weekly-running guild raid team. My alt is at your guild and is there any position for my main in the raid team?

Bump for good Doggos!

Hi there! How dare you mock doggos, if I see you, you are done for! <3 Rogues enjoy hunting doggo haters. :slight_smile:

Bumping this thread. We are seeking raiders to fill out our Mythic roster for Shadowlands. We are currently 4/12 M and progressing on Hivemind. Our greatest need is healers and ranged DPS. If you’re interested, reach out to me at dlinedj#1911 on Bnet or dlinedj#6175 on Discord.

1 Like

Definitely need more healers and ranged for mythic raiding and m+ pushing.

1 Like

HI, WE ARE VERY COOL. Very.

I’d say picking on my alt in every zone I go to for the past 3 days straight is fairly toxic.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s a pandemic, stay at home.

1 Like

Sounds like a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. We don’t normally hunt people down unless you give us cause to. As always our policy is “if its red its dead”.

Still needing healers and ranged dps for mythic prog raid team. Any dps will be considered though!