[A-RP/PvP] Eye of Acherus

No matter the circumstances we find ourselves in, whether it was beneath the will of the Scourge, or now under the banner of the Ebon Blade. A fatal flaw continues, and will always continue to loom, potentially misguiding our foresight. A single assumption or hesitation between us towards those who would dismantle us, can obscure or outright demolish our war efforts.
With authorization given, I shall be dedicating my eternal servitude into training and leading a small regiment to be a force of insight and elimination, securing the present and future operations of the Ebon Blade. -Dread Commander Landon Wright

Eye of Acherus, is named after the infamous Eye of Acherus. Associated with subtlety and destruction, it was a name seen most befitting of this small paramilitary. Formed by Dread Commander Landon Wright, a respected Ravenholdt member in life, and in death a reliable Spymaster of The Ebon Blade. He’s chosen to lead a group of skilled and specialized members of The Ebon Blade to extract intelligence, and eliminate threats which could pose risk, or distraction to the Blade’s main war efforts.

This small faction of The Ebon Blade resides in Acherus, but is oftentimes deployed to all areas of Azeroth and beyond. While all members are sworn to The Ebon Blade, their default ranking in the Blade, doesn’t carry over into the Eye of Acherus, or vise-versa. All ranking in Eye of Acherus will be earned in a similar way their default ranking was obtained.

-I N F O R M A T I O N-

Eye of Acherus is a heavy roleplaying guild. We’re aiming to be a small tight knit guild who wishes to explore Ebon Blade roleplay while sticking in the realm of lore. That being said, this will not be a guild to express elitism or attempt to school other roleplayers in the community. For those which wish to embark on more lore strict adventures this may interest you.

-ACCEPTING-
• Death Knights: Knights of the Ebon Blade naturally would be accepted.

• Former Scourge: There are several avenues for those which are former members of the Scourge to join. However, they’d have to align themselves with the Ebon Blade. (A storyline which can be provided by guild.)

• (Other) Undead: This would very much depend on how it’s roleplayed, but we may accept other types of undead such as abominations, liches, ghouls, or creations. Once more they too would need to be aligned to the Ebon Blade. (They obviously wouldn’t be permitted into main cities.)

-NOT ACCEPTING-
• Rogue Knights: If you’re openly rogue, we will not accept you. If you manage to keep it hidden well IC that is fine so long as you’re open to consequence.

• Non-Ebon Blade: We do not accept members which aren’t affiliates of the Ebon Blade.

• Sanlayn/Ghosts/Spirits/Other: We don’t accept any creatures from Shadowlands, San’layn, or spiritual/ghostly creatures/characters.

-CONTACT-

RP | PvP | PvE
-We require a small OOC interview, and a short IC introduction storyline.
-Rules/Ranking/Rolling documents will be linked when contacted. (Since can’t hyperlink on forum

Discord: Dread Commander#5511

3 Likes