[A-RP/PVE]<Ebon Bay Acquisitions>

Hello people of the Alliance. After a long hiatus Ebon Bay Acquisitions is looking for new members. We’re looking for strong, competent, and intelligent individuals to join us in our completely cough legitimate cough shipping business.

Note: applicants need only meet one of the three, though multiple are a bonus.

Find our office in Boralus’s Upton Borough for more information, or reach out to our owner and leader Tazciar.

((Mostly RP guild with plans to start doing PVE content casually, M+ and possible raiding, in Dragonflight.))

3 Likes

What hours is your guild active (also worth noting the time zone)? I’m trying to find an interesting RP guild but I don’t want to waste anyone’s time if the guild I’m trying to join won’t even be active when I normally would play. Thanks!

1 Like

Good note, we’re small so not a wide range of active time right now. During the week mostly around 7pm to 9/10pm server time. Weekends are more sporadic as of right now.

So people are really only on for 2-3 hours a day?
I dont usually start playing until some time between 9 and 11 PDT. =(

The struggles of a small guild. :frowning:
If we get more active for more of the day I’ll reach out.

1 Like

I am just getting back into wow. I’m kind of looking for a role-playing guild, but one that isn’t going to be too intense. I’m a really busy guy!

Sounds like this could be a good fit?

First off welcome back! And yeah, it’s pretty casual. We’ll have scheduled events but nothing that’s required or anything like that. So we’d love to have you, and I’m happy to throw out any more info you might need.

Is there a level requirement?

Nope, no minimum level. Knowing your way around Boralus is a plus, but even if you don’t know the city well we can get you up to speed there.

Hey there!

Are you guys still active? Do you RP on Discord too on simply in game?

I would be interested to join.

Thanks!

Hey, we are still recruiting and nothing in Discord, and really just in-game at this point.