[A-RP] <Vigilants of Tyr> - Recruiting!

Hi Folks,

Lore of the guild fits really well with my new main here, and it seems really fun.

Hansem lost his father while young on an explorer’s league digsite because they dug too deep and unearthed something dark and angry.

He now follows the path of the Silver Hand to protect people and make him forget he was unable to protect his father.

The guild would thus certainly interests him.

I was wondering though about the « content » part, I am an AOTC raider and I love to push keys as well as RP, do you have a raiding group or at least a group of people that raid regularly even if it’s with other guilds ?

Hey there!

Your character definitely sounds like they could fit well with the Vigil.

However, we do not seriously raid. One of our members raids occasionally, and has earned AotC on multiple characters, but that’s about all we’ve got on raiding. I’ve only killed a handful of bosses in Sanctum - raiding, even on LFR, doesn’t really appeal to me. We mostly just run M+ keys for fun, so we are absolutely filthy casuals.

1 Like

Hey folks!

9.2 is right around the corner, and the Vigil is still here! With our latest guild arc complete, we’re doing a series of one-offs and short story arcs while the next big guild campaign is prepared!

And, with the new M+ season about to start, we’re getting ready to do some more dungeons! We probably won’t get any fancy titles, but we’re going to have a lot of fun (and get some nice gear along the way)!

If you want to check out the Vigil, hit us in-game or join our discord (linked in the first post)! I promise, we don’t bite!

Starting to sound like an old record, but we’re about to start our next big guild campaign! This one’s going to be more exploration-based than others, so if you have any tomb-delvers, professional trap disarmers, or just good Tyr-revering folks, now would be a great time to get involved!

You can always reach me with in-game mail at “Rufaic” or on discord at Snowsteel#2289!

1 Like

Bump for dwarves!

I’m bumping this for no reason related to today’s expac reveal. No reason at all.

5 Likes

Nice that Tyr got a shout-out in the lore announcement. Will be nice to at least explore all that.

2 Likes

You ever wanna punch a ghost vrykul in the face? Or explore an ancient temple?

That’s what our campaigns are doing right now - come check us out if stuff like this interests you!

1 Like

Hey, I haven’t bumped this in a while.

Our current campaigns are coming to an end, but don’t worry! We’ve got more just around the bend. With the Forsaken returning to Lordaeron in force, maybe it isn’t a great idea to be vaguely Alliance-looking and isolated in the wilds of Lordaeron…

And hey, we’re still recruiting! If you want to go on adventures, give us a look!

1 Like

This Tuesday is the finale of our Skornmeir campaign! The Vigilants are in for quite a change…

But even if you’re new to the Vigil, our Thursday night one-offs (and less serious stories) are always open! Come and give us a look!

Bump for a great group of people!

Hey! I’m in this guild!
Everyone is very swell!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Do you like the Grizzly Hills? Have you ever wanted to RP there?

If so, come check us out! The Vigilants are currently in the region pursuing some odd things going on - I’d tell you more about what we’re chasing, but we’re still trying to figure it out ourselves! At least we’ve got some nice music while we investigate.

1 Like

We’re nearing the end of this storyline - turns out there’s an evil wizard in that spooky tower off the coast.

Wish us luck storming the castle! We could always use some more hands, if there’s anyone out here willing…

1 Like

We’re still here! We’re having a nice, lower-key adventure in Pandaria between our more stressful campaigns.

We’re still accepting new members, this would be a great time to get introduced before Dragonflight/the prepatch comes along!

1 Like

Ruf stimky

Join us for Mythics!! We need more Canadians to defend Canada’s national dish! :canada: I’m not even Canadian but omg no one here likes poutine, it’s literally all the best foods in one dish. French fries! Gravy! GRAVY! French fries!! And cheese curds!! I think they all just had bad poutine, maybe it was with bad cheese curds? Because there’s definitely bad cheese curds out there but seriously Mythics! They’re fun! We don’t get gamer mad about wiping, we get gamer mad about food opinions!