[A-RP] <The Silver Vanguard> High Elf Military RP. Three years old!

Summons a Phoenix

No.

I guess I have to switch profiles to defend the Horde on my elf here…Also summons a phoenix.

All jokes aside, I see you all around in Stormwind. You always look super professional with transmog and everything. I love it!

1 Like

I’mma steal ya Phoenix!

Void campaign complete.

Good job, Vanguards.

1 Like

I have a few honest questions ^^ I know the idea about half elves have been confirmed with drakthyr, void elf and normal human models. But are kul tiran and worgen human models also accepted (even if they are not RPd as worgen)? Also is fighting a requirement or are there positions that would allow you to not fight? Sorry if these are out of the box questions. Love the vibes <3

2 Likes

No worries friend. They are good questions. We allow anyone to join our guild who uses a Void Elf, Human, or Dracthyr Character to present themselves as a half or full blooded elf. You may join us on a Worgen so long as the Worgen form is OOC.

As for Kul Tiran Humans… That one is a tougher sell. We’ve tried to invite a few in the past, and it’s been a bit immersion breaking. I noticed that in The War Within, Kul Tiran Humans are getting customization options for pointed ears? If that proves true, then maybe then. But at this very moment, I’m going to have to decline on the Kul Tiran model. Hope that’s not too disappointing.

As for fighting, we don’t demand that anyone go to any of our combat events. Learning drills and formation and discipline and professionalism and stuff like that our requirements for advancing through the ranks. But that’s just training. You can join our guild and just go to the casual, Scholastic, or intellectual events however you please.

I hope this helps, and I would love to meet any characters you’d like to show us. Selama ashal’anore!

1 Like

Elf Care #1: Don’t forget to bathe every day!

2 Likes

Just a little nudge because I am very happy with my new guild home. These are fantastic folks! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Waves

The Argent Half-Elf has come to say hi again.

Proxy version is Hallandor, mostly in the Cathedral district of Stormwind.

2 Likes

The Argent Crusade are always welcome allies of the Silver Covenant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice guild and friendly GM :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Fantastic folks here.

1 Like

Under the glorious sun, we find our salvation! The Quel’dorei shall rise again!

1 Like

For the Light of Belore and the Soil of Quel’Thalas, we stand.
For the stones laid by our ancestors, we stand.
For the honor of the living and the honor of the dead, we stand.
For the days that have passed and the days yet to come, we stand.
For our people
For the Alliance
For our Oaths
We stand.

1 Like

Since returning to WoW RP, I’ve loved every minute of being a member of this guild and still am. Well-organized guild, helpful and friendly leadership, friendly members, lots of great RP, and so many fancy elves!

1 Like

Though I hardly post in the WoW forums or let alone even browse them, a certain exception had to be made for The Silver Vanguard, and if whoever you are is reading this then I apologize for the long post describing to you what this guild has done for me.

To describe a little bit about myself, I’ve been roleplaying every since the early days of WoTLK, close to the very first patch of Wrath did my younger self make the wild and random decision to check out what the term ‘Roleplaying Server’ even meant on World of Warcraft. Ever since that fateful day my time on Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord turned from days, to weeks, to years, to almost a decade and a half. I have done a lot within just an RP server in general, from running guilds, to organizing server events, to introducing new villains and concepts to Roleplay servers that others utilized during their own characters storyline.

Through out all of this I have been very picky with the guilds I join or the communities I interact with, not only do I have a long list of what I expect from a good roleplaying guild now a days, but also a long list on what they may be able to do for my character. I don’t join guilds for a cool guild tag, I join them for character growth and to meet new people that I haven’t met before.

In doing so, when I joined The Silver Vanguard approximately a year ago, I was very reserved. I interacted with the rest of the guild with a rather placcid demeanor just because in my mind, from what I’ve experienced, it was to good to be true. A military guild, that WASN’T a guild where the leaders are just bullying the lower members and claiming it to be a ‘military style’ and a GUILD that actually had multiple events happening through out the week, so much in fact, that there was some sort of event through all days of the week.

Seeing this made my mind almost implode on itself, that this is what The Silver Vanguard had going for itself, and I hardly ever played elves of any sort in any MMORPG let alone WoW, and yet here I am, in an actually active military guild with not only friendly staff and friendly people OOCLY but also characters that were intricately written, unique, and with no character’s in sight that were simply made to play the infamous Moon Guard dating sim.

I was impressed to say the least. If you’ve spent a long amount of time in the Moon Guard community, especially between the multifaceted guilds around Moon Guard you may be aware of the extensive history High Elven / Quel’Dorei guilds have on this server. Not only have they done a lot for the server but many more have created, at least in my mind, a fair amount of stigma that has surrounded High Elven roleplay.

The Silver Vanguard, in my opinion, has not only pushed past the stigma but ascended to something that many other Quel’Dorei guilds could not simply because they were not built for it, or had a leadership that was capable of preventing whatever drama that plagued them from occurring in the first place and I have to give the leader, Lord-Commander Feanor Quel’dorah (Aka Highvalor) a lot of credit for this.

Feanor, as I know him, is not only someone that clearly has experience leading roleplaying communities. But also assuring a good structure is in them to allow the members of the community to thrive in their writing and story telling. Feanor is also one of the most mature and level headed guild leaders that I have witnessed in the past few years. He knows who his people are, he knows what interests the many High Elven roleplayers. Alongside his officer staff he knows how to not only craft a story, but also a guild that lets the Moon Guard role players who show interest in it thrive within his guild and his community, creating what to me, is a solid foundation for the bright future that is the Quel’Thalas story line that Blizzard is hinting at in the oncoming trilogy.

So to put it simply, The Silver Vanguard, has at least, shown that they are more then capable of forming not only a decent community for someone as picky as myself, but also a mature and level headed community full of people who DON’T play a Moon Guard dating sim and only want to create amazing stories and characters but also create life long friendships outside of the confines of WoW.

7 Likes

Partially thinking about rolling a Mage-Priest. What class really works well with ya’ll?

A bit tired of the Magister role.

Mage-Priest is an awesome and under-utilized Thalassian class. Only a Thalassian Elf can properly weave the faith of the light and the wisdom of the arcane together. I’m sure you could role-play one as a Priest, Mage, or even other classes with a little imagination. We also have people with us who multi class their Roleplay characters. Like using both Mage and Rogue.

Due to infantry exceeding their crayon snack budget, and the magister division taking up 99.87% of Quel’ban territory, I encourage the following classes to apply:

Rogues: We have an unlimited supply of pocket sand.

Priests: Please help our fellow priests in keeping us alive. Please?

Hunters: We need more kitties within our walls. The fluffier, the better.

Monks: Y’all be drinking that good stuff.

Apply today!

3 Likes

Hello there! I believe i have spoken to someone about joining this guild previosuly, but i cant remember fully. I think i never got a chance to fully join due to time restraints in real life. Im extremely interested in getting a chance to speak with someone about joining.

Im a bit new when it comes to high elf lore and roleplay, but i have years under my belt doing other wow roleplay. I hope to be able to join with you all and help your stories thrive.

Im not available to join in game until next week, but if someone would be willing to reach out to me in discord thay would be wonderful! My tag is danalianightspyre

1 Like