[A-RP] <The Silver Vanguard> High Elf Military RP. Three years old!

Aww, thanks muffin! <3

1 Like

Tons of stories to be told! Unique experiences where you can make friends or enemies! Join us today! Weeee!

There’s never a boring moment in the Silver Vanguard! Come check us out today as we battle our ancient enemies!

The Quel’dorei never forget their forged alliances!

Glory to the Quel’dorei! :woman_elf: Glory to Stromgarde! :fist:

(And thank you for a very fun event!)

Met some real good folks in here <3

3 Likes

We have succeeded in our war against the trolls.

WE CANNOT BE TOUCHED.

2 Likes

The Silver Covenant Vanguard battles Demons at Conquest! Come check us out!

1 Like

Maybe a dumb question but do you accept half elves? Now that Kul Tirans and normie Humans are finally getting pointy ear options I’m tempted to revive my old half elf and you guys seem like cool folks to look for if I do.

1 Like

We absolutely do and would love to have your half-elf!! Wishing you a good night. :pray: :blue_heart:

In the top picture, there’s someone on the right side facing the bridge wearing a shield. They appear to be holding a pike with an alliance banner attached. What is that item? Is it a toy? It looks so cool.

Yey its a Toy from Nazjatar called Alliance War Banner.

1 Like

Hey Adeloran, I’ll bet you’re excited to get the Red Magister’s Spheres and Shoulders mage gear from timerunning?

2 Likes

I am and already farmed it lol

1 Like

Just giving it a casual bump and wanna say this guilds amazing.

3 Likes

By the might of the Alliance, our foes know only defeat.

1 Like

Bumping this thread! Our RP events are amazing and immersive. We have trinkets/RP tools to show the dedication and effort we put into events.

immersive story telling, NPCs rather than punching the air! Join us today!

1 Like

Come join on all the fun in this awesomely great High Elf RP guild! :slight_smile:

Events held almost every day of the week and a friendly community as well to. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love elves. :clap:

2 Likes

You do?

Me too, we’re friends now!

3 Likes

That’s great! We can all be friends! Can I just get you to sign this form denouncing the Horde? :blue_heart:

2 Likes