[A-RP] <The Silver Vanguard> High Elf Military RP. 'Glory to the Quel'dorei!'

Indeed we do have a Discord, as Guild websites seem to be going the way of the Dodo.

Our Discord is typically for our members and esteemed guests only, but you can reach me anytime at Dredful#0391

3 Likes

I look forward to seeing you on Discord should you join to learn more. The guild’s Discord is a very robust server at all hours. o7

Looking for a home for my Quel’dorei Ranger. Will have to seek you out on game! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

You can also get in touch with me via Discord! Dredful1 is my tag, I believe.

Sounds interesting. I wonder if I’d fit in, given my choice of class.

We’d be happy to have you Darivyn. We take all classes. We take Death Knights who are not death knights in character, and use it as a proxy for some other class like Paladin or spellblade. :slight_smile:

We have a Rangers & Intelligence Division that can complement the rogue archetype well with multiple roles within that division. Definitely reach out to Highvalor via his Discord handle Dredful1. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Does your guild ever do Raids or Mythic Dungeons to see content or are you strictly RP ?

1 Like

We did a raid night just this past weekend. :slight_smile:

And we’re always down to help each other with mythics!

RP is our primary focus though just being up front. We’ll keep doing content as long as people are interested!

We also do PVP - both rated and for fun. Several of us are Rival ranked+, which has been excellent for this season, considering the blue and silver tones for many of the 1800 Elite PVP transmogs.

2 Likes

The Silver Vanguard is proud to being High Elf roleplay to Moon Guard! Check us out today and fight for the true heirs of Quel’Thalas!

2 Likes

Hail Belore’s rays in the Midsummer Beach Festival! Herded as many Quel’dorei as I could by the waters to get a picture. Did not manage to capture everyone, herding Quel’dorei is like herding kittens. Independent, free-spirited minds! :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: It was a wonderful time overall. Chef’s kiss! :sunny:

2 Likes

The Silver Vanguard stands for the Alliance!

Come be a part of some top notch High Elf RP! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Silver Covenant Vanguard prepares to celebrate our two year anniversary! Come check us out for the hottest High Elf RP on WoW!

Bal’a dash, friends! On behalf of the Silver Vanguard, we are seeking capable scouts for our organisation. :herb:

Prowling amongst newfangled nature landscapes? :mountain_snow: Scouting ahead of the other Silver Covenant divisions to spot a taste of what enemies await? :japanese_ogre: Serving as the messenger to fellow divisions with mapping what your covert operation has yielded in results? :world_map: Dancing in the chaos of newly-charted terrain for the upcoming battle? :crossed_swords:

:sunny: :dove: We are one of three components of R.A.I.D. - The Rangers & Intelligence Division. :bow_and_arrow: :mountain_snow: :male_detective: Reach out today - Glory to the Quel’dorei!

1 Like

By the blood of the Highborne, our enemies know only defeat!

The children of Quel’thalas stand ready alongside the Alliance. :saluting_face:

Today, the Silver Vanguard celebrated two years on Moon Guard! It’s been an incredible journey this past two years and I’d like to thank every role-player who has ever been with us for their incredible love and support. This guild would not be what it is without each and every one of you. We’re looking forward to many more years of role-play with the Moon Guard community to come! Glory to the Quel’dorei!

4 Likes

This guild epic, me love this guild. Wooohooo (coolest events ever)