[A-RP] <The Silver Vanguard> High Elf Military RP. 'Glory to the Quel'dorei!'

Join.

Do it.

You know you want to.

New to all this, so forgive the question.
Google has told me what a “High Elf” is but how do you create one on the server?

To make a high elf, you generally unlock Void Elves first. You unlock them by doing a quest chain starting at the Stormwind Embassy. You then customize the Elf so that it choses one of the more ‘flesh-toned’ skin colors, and then, you make your character! That’s the easiest way to make a high elf. I’ve seen people using human models too, but generally, Void Elf is the way to go.

peers through magical telescope from atop a Spire of Silvermoon

“What they doin over there?”

Puts up wanted poster.

“Nothin’, what’re you doin’?”

2 Likes

Figure I would bump this threat, because I love this guild.

2 Likes

The Silver Covenant is proud to serve the Alliance! Come stand with the TRUE sons and daughters of Quel’thalas!

1 Like

By the blood of the Highborne, our enemies know only defeat!

1 Like

The High Elves stand proud alongside the Alliance. The people of Dath’remar Sunstrider will not forget our oaths to humanity.

3 Likes

Bal’a dash, friends! The Silver Vanguard has been a fresh breath of air in the sea of subcommunities within Moon Guard. If you are a Quel’dorei (or half-Quel’dorei!), I highly advise seizing upon open recruitment this week. :sunny: :herb::dove: Excellent characters IC and excellent players OOC.

2 Likes

I remember a extremely positive experience last year at ToA. ToA was my first real experience with roleplay after leaving my old server and landing on Moonguard. I walked up to you guys on the third day of the tournament I think. There were several members posted up with banners down and whatnot and it was one of the most wholesome experiences I had. Wish you all the best and hope to see you again this year! :smiley:

4 Likes

Very grateful to everyone for all of their support! The Silver Vanguard is looking for YOUR High Elves! Come check out Moon Guard’s most active Elf Roleplay community!

5 Likes

Bumping for an excellent guild that portrays the Quel’dorei as they appear within the novels and other materials in-game. Quel’dorei and military RP? Look no further; it’s been a blast! :sunny:

4 Likes

Bala’dash, The Silver Vanguard is quite the little community to join. If you intend on finding a lovely little place for your Quel’dorei to join the ranks within a segment of the Silver Covenant, look no further. Military Style RP and Quel’dorei Lovers <3 Let’s go!

2 Likes

Sounds like a great idea, wish you the best!

2 Likes

Question - This is for High Elves. Mechanically, that includes void elves with the blood elf skin tones and arcane blue eyes, yes? To be roleplayed as High Elves.

1 Like

Bal’a dash, Alanion! Correct: Void elves with blood elf skin tones and eye colors, whether that purple shade or a shade of blue. I hope we get more colors in the future. :pray: :dove:

2 Likes

I think story wise it’s for High Elves, Void Elves, and Half-Elves? So, mechanically I imagine Void Elves. Maybe Dracthyr? I dunno.

As a matter of fact, we welcome players who use:

A: A Void Elf character to proxy their High Elf! Using the flesh-skin tones, of course.
B: A Dracthyr character using their visage form to proxy their High Elf.
C: A Human character who is at least half-blooded Quel’Dorei! Our Ranger-General Vereesa Windrunner has Half-human children, so half elves are welcome!

Sorry, no in-character Void Elves! Just doesn’t fit our theme.

3 Likes

I understand, thanks for the info. Oh, does the group have a discord? Did I miss that in the above?

2 Likes