[A-RP] The Shator ✪ Draenei Guild

RECRUITMENT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED

ABOUT THE SHA’TOR

Leader: Varistus

Officers: Orynthia, Aalesia, Velorn

Founded: September 26, 2014 (on Wyrmrest Accord)

Faction: Alliance; Draenei oriented

The Sha’tor is an order of draenei dedicated to the preservation of their people and culture, as well as honoring their place within the Alliance. With equal parts tenacity and hope, the Sha’tor aids in defending against the myriad threats that bombard Azeroth, while simultaneously supporting the draenei people as a whole in the quest to rebuild and thrive in the world they now call home.

WHAT TO EXPECT

As a lore-abiding guild, we want members who are knowledgeable about Warcraft lore, especially regarding the draenei. But beyond that, a guild’s heart lies in its members and their ability to be helpful, friendly, and good-natured. A willingness to engage in roleplay and other activities with fellow members is also a great thing to have; it is the driving force behind a successful, active guild, and promotes a welcoming environment.

The Sha’tor offers an array of avenues for roleplay, chief among them an ongoing guild storyline that members can participate in by attending plot events. Members are also encouraged to develop their characters through guild plot progression, as well as personal storylines. Additionally, cultural and public events are held to promote inclusion of our allies. Our Discord has an in-character roleplay channel to promote roleplay outside of the game, and we offer “Mission Board” prompts on our discord. We also offer a buddy system that pairs new members off with veteran ones to help them get acclimated to the guild atmosphere and make sure new members always have someone they’re comfortable with to answer questions.

Our guild events typically start at 8pm server time. There are typically two IC events:

A Plot event (Monday) that continues the overall storyline. A Conclave event (Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday depending on scheduling) that involves individual Conclave members only. We have a very casual, laidback raid team that meets on Wednesday night. Finally, an Induction Ceremony which acts as an IC guild meeting is held once a month. Sometimes, a second Conclave event is used in the same week, or we collaborate with ally guilds for other events. There is always something to look forward to!

GUILD STRUCTURE

The Sha’tor is headed by the Exarch and his Triumvirate—individuals who have proven their loyalty and are diverse in both skill and demeanor. The Triumvirate act as advisors to the Exarch, and are tasked with specialized leadership, most notably the three paths of the order.

• Conclave of Light — Led by Aalesia; serve as the Sha’tor’s military, healers, and spiritualists.
  • Conclave of Argus — Led by Velorn; scholars, scientists, artificers, and other keepers of draenei history and culture.
  • Conclave of the Shanai — Led by Orynthia; humanitarians seeking a peaceful resolution to conflicts act as ambassadors around Azeroth. Also the Conclave is home to any non-draenei that wish to join the Order.

Members will be asked to join one of these paths according to their primary interest. Classes are not indicative to which Conclave you join. Example: A paladin does not have to join the Conclave of Light if their interest lie more with the others.

HOW TO JOIN

In order to join, aspiring members must fill out a simple application on our website. If accepted, applicants will be asked to undergo an in-character interview so that the Triumvirate may gauge whether they will be a good fit for the Sha’tor.

Do not let inexperience—whether with draenei lore, or roleplay as a whole—deter you from applying! We are glad to help, so long as the interest and willingness to learn is there.

7 Likes

(Had to repost since the previous post was under the now defunct WrA version of my character!)

These are a great group of people!

1 Like

I’ve been apart of the Sha’tor for a little while now, it’s a cosy group with a long legacy of fantastic Draenei oriented roleplay. What you put into it is what you’ll get out of it, if you’re looking for friends to run content with or immersive RP, the Sha’tor is a wonderful home for you.

2 Likes

Is this guild still around? I went to the website but it says Recruitment is closed.

I may have interest in this guild with my Draenei shaman character. The website, however, shows recruitment closed at this time.

This is correct, recruitment is closed for a few weeks until we catch up with our current applications and we move into our new campaign. I will post on here when we’re open again.

Recruitment is back open!

This is just a friendly bump!

Issa bump bump

1 Like

Just a friendship bump!

A good Draenei guild! Check them out.

1 Like

gasps in Augari, breaks out crystal staff

While I have not been in any type of all race guild since the days of Blessed of Telredor on Emerald Dream in late 2014, I love the layout of the guild! I recognize a few names here and there, bit cool innit? Love what you guys are doing and wish you all the luck in yer future. <3

2 Likes

I hadn’t realized the Sha’tor had moved. You’re good peoples and I wish you the best in your new endeavors on MG.

2 Likes

When will you be accepting new members again?

Likely closer to 10.2.

Everyone hold on to your tails Warlocks will soon decent upon this.

3 Likes

We’re opening recruitment for a few weeks! If you are interested in joining, please submit an application!

2 Likes

Orynthia is good bean. Regards.