[A-RP] <The Fortyseventh> Wants YOU!

One of the best alliance guilds in the realm.

Wonderful people.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words!

1 Like

I’ve been with <The Fortyseventh for about 9 months now. It’s a great, welcoming community with a chill vibe both in and out of game. RP events combine use of the TRP and DM addons for some of the most engaging RP I’ve experienced in an MMO. There’s almost always something going on, both in and out of game, for members to join in on; be it bullying Hordies in WM or chilling while a guildie streams another game. Come check the 47th out!

1 Like

I’ve been with < the Fortyseventh > for almost 9 months, the same as Sandor. When I joined, I had a brief understanding of who they were prior to that, as we had previously been invited to some of their community-specific events, but I wasn’t actually aware of how deeply immersive and rich their campaign and storylines actually were. The leadership cadre of < the Fortyseventh > goes a long way into ensuring that the stories are not only developed, but filled with drama, nods-off to real life events, and powerful. Anyone thinking of joining a military themed RP guild could not find a better place to call home, in my mind.

Aside from the main-story lines, we’re an extremely open, extremely welcoming group of people who love to laugh through dungeons, and other non-mmo games. The community in < the Fortyseventh > welcomed me with open arms upon my arrival, and it’s been an absolute blast ever since.

Solid 10/10, despite the refusal in trade chat. ;>

1 Like

Keep your eyes peeled for several community-based events coming in the next several weeks!

‘stranglethorn isn’t a real deployment’ - member of the stormwind guard with airborne wings talking to new recruits

the real deployments were the latrines we scrubbed along the way

‘in my day it was harder, soldiers these days…’

-pfc smith, years of service: 1981-4

i see you, too have heard of the shower wafflestomper of kuwait

did i just have a stroke reading this

Hey folks! Our Community Dinner is tonight!

When: TONIGHT! @6:00PM server. Invites will start at @5:45PM server.
Where: Everbloom Ledge, Stormwind City (non-instance). Coordinates 42.38.75.03.
Host: SGT Keladry Brightmaul (Keledry-WyrmrestAccord)
Contacts: Kenorion-WyrmrestAccord

Food: Getaway Cafe
GM: Foodwizard-MoonGuard

Entertainment: The Xanoic Brotherhood
GM: Dreyfusxano-WyrmrestAccord

Hosting a RP event for your RP guild on a RP server? Wow way to be a try hard dude. Good luck with your little whatever. I’ll be working my sweet guard shack job softly crying while eating my sandwich and wishing I could show.

10/10 would [insert positive activity here] with this Guild again

He posted this a month ago…

What are you on about?

under a rock i think.

He was just leaving a testimonial about how much he enjoys RPing with us a guild.

Speaking of RPing with us as guild! We are having a 2-year anniversary ALL AUGUST! This Saturday at 6 PM server, we’ll be hosting our Summer Beach Party! Come on out and join us for fun, prizes, and good RP! If you need an invite or just want some more information, whisper Kenorion-WyrmrestAccord and/or Laurelania-WyrmrestAccord.

Otherwise check out our Tumblr for more: https://the-fortyseventh.tumblr.com

1 Like

NOW you post it. I try to bump and you wait until after I make a fool of myself to post, as if it’s my job to read things ahead of time. Expect to find your bathtub filled with Pringle’s tonight Lebryn, our past together will not save you.

1 Like

Not Pringles! They’re the worst.

1 Like

Come join < The Fortyseventh > and experience the Shadowlands! Come die for the Alliance!

1 Like

Celebrating the holidays with family? Come meet some new friends and celebrate with us, too! We’ve got plenty for you to do and would love to have you join us!

1 Like

We’re here in the Shadowlands and embarking on a new adventure! The Forty-Seventh marches on, and would love to have you along for the ride.

Operation Fallen Eagle is underway. Ready to die for the Alliance? Join up now!