[A-RP] <The Crescent Glaive> - Fear the Night!

☽ About the Crescent Glaive ☾

The Crescent Glaive is a Kaldorei militia roleplaying guild that has been an active part of the Moon Guard community for over seven years. We are seeking dedicated roleplayers to join our cause - to bring justice to the Horde, to protect the Kaldorei people and their Goddess, and to bring peace to Kalimdor. We welcome both new and experienced roleplayers, and strive to provide a welcoming environment to all while offering fun and engaging roleplay to Glaives and non-Glaives alike!

☽ Our Promise to the Moon and Stars ☾

We will defend our people and lands against any who would oppose Elune and the Balance of Life.

Vigilantly we will keep watch over our lands to ensure the swift end to all new dangers.

When the Alliance calls for our aid in defending Azeroth, we will heed the summons.

In times of peace we will not sit idle. Our lands are ancient and there are many secrets and history hidden within its shadows. We will seek out these secrets to preserve the lore of the Kaldorei.

No matter our focus at any given time, we will never lose sight of Elune’s light. Her grace and guidance inspire us, and frequently we will take the time to revere Her through rituals and ceremonies.

Above all else we will stand together; as comrades, as kin, as a weapon. We are the Kaldorei’s protectors; we are the Goddess’ vengeance.

☽ Recruitment ☾

Potential new members are expected to fill out an application through our Guild Website. However, we welcome interested players to reach out to us in-game, IC and/or OOC, before making the decision to apply.
crescentglaive.shivtr.com

We Accept

• Primarily Kaldorei, including Highborne, Death Knights and Demon Hunters.
  • Non-Kaldorei who serve as allies to the Glaive.
  • Member alts are accepted as long as a member is active on their main Guild character.
  • Characters level 90 and above. Exceptions may be made - talk to us!

☽ Divisions ☾

The Crescent Glaive recognizes that all the Moon's children have unique skills and strengths. Some of our kin serve best fighting face to face with an enemy, while others prefer the silence of the shadows. There are those among us who weave the many energies of our world between their fingers... And those devoted to mending the wounds of their kin and allies. Forged by these combined strengths, the Glaive stands as a single weapon.
☽ ◯ ☾

Shalla'dorei - Children of Shadow
Like a saber on the hunt, the Shalla'dorei's silent ferocity is a force to be reckoned with. Shalla'dris Saelinn Rainwhisper guides her kin through scouting missions, stealth operations, rescues, and assassinations to ensure that the Order's goals are met.
Thera'dorei - Children of War
The Thera'dorei - led by Thera'thor Nishara - are the Glaive's physical might. Sentinels, Druids of the Claw, even Risen Knights; any who would raise their blades or shields in defense of Kalimdor will find a home with these stalwart warriors of Elune.
Falah'dorei - Children of Balance
Those who channel the transcendent powers of magic to heal allies or harm foes shall be welcomed into the Falah'dorei. Falah'delar Melwyn Duskstorm guides her spellweaving allies to mend the world's wounds and deliver retribution to Elune's enemies.
Shan'dieb - The Honored Family
The Shan’dieb is made up of any non-Kaldorei races of the Alliance who regard Kaldorei as their closest allies. They fulfill all kind of roles in and outside of battle, complementing the three existing Kaldorei divisions: Thera’dorei, Shalla’dorei, and Falah’dorei.

Officers

• Elder Priestess Sillena Nightwisp: Guild Master and Commander
  • Eclipse Captain Saelinn Rainwhisper: Top Officer and Shalla’dorei Leader
  • Eclipse Captain Melwyn Duskstorm: Top Officer and Falah’dorei Leader
  • Eclipse Captain Nishåra the Jade: Top Officer and Thera’dorei Leader
  • Eclipse Captain Mavaalus: Top Officer and Sha’kuurei Leader
  • Night Keeper Saelyla Nightshade: Officer, Scribe and Record Keeper
  • Night Keeper Vaess Moonshadow: Officer and Glaive Pathfinder

Important Links

Guild Website
crescentglaive.shivtr.com
Guild Rules
crescentglaive.shivtr.com/pages/rp_standards
Guild Ranks
crescentglaive.shivtr.com/pages/guild_ranks
Divisions Info
crescentglaive.shivtr.com/pages/divisioninfo
Roleplay Info & Policies
crescentglaive.shivtr.com/pages/grpinfo
Laws of the Moon and Glaive IC Laws the Glaive abides by
tinyurl.com/moonlawscg

☽ ◯ ☾
12 Likes

Upcoming Campaign

Info coming soon!

☽ ◯ ☾

9 Likes

One of my favorite and most consistent guilds on Moon Guard.

6 Likes

My favorite Hearthmage! :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

The members I’ve gotten to interact with from CG are absolutely marvelous people to both write and RP alongside as well as chat and goof off with OOC. I’ve heard incredible things about how it operates as a guild and the things they bring to the figurative table, for the server, always make them my top choice of recommendation for anyone looking to Night Elf roleplay.

I absolutely adore this guild and cannot speak highly enough of the officers, the guild leader, and anyone else who gets lucky enough to wear their tag.

Ishnu holla at your girls. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

All of our elven love to Alison :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
We absolutely adore you, too! You ought to come hang out in Darkshore with us sometime. There’s a ton of blood and fighting, but we can turn it into a party :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Hey, even our parties have a ton of blood and fighting. Someone always spikes the punch bowl with orc blood.

Much love to Alison, Bradsworth, and to everyone who’s checked us out! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I mean if you can grow tolerant to something that toxic and gross, you’ll never need an antidote again.

2 Likes

This sounds super cool! Two quick questions though- is there a level requirement? (I just started leveling this toon, despite having the idea for a while.) And would you accept a half-Kaldorei half-troll?

1 Like

Heya, Brighfen! And thanks for showing your interest!

Unfortunately we don’t allow characters under level 90 to join (That being said, levelling is easy these days, so that shouldn’t be much of an issue.)

As far as the half troll/kaldorei mix, it’s a bit of a tough question to address as we would actually have to interact with the character to at least get a vague idea (Whether or not it’s very noticeable or the like) and would have to treat it as a case-by-case basis.

Hope that helps~

1 Like

:eyes:

Fight me, Glaive people. I’l take you all on.

1 Like

Challenge accepted :smiling_imp: :bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

I’l beat you up just like I beat up Vaess in BfG.
:dagger:

But regardless, this is a great bunch of folks to be around! Any Kaldorei would fit well amongst them, new or old.

2 Likes

I still owe your butt a beating. Mostly your dragons.

I’ll kick your dragons butts.

Kick 'em. Right in the butt. Like…give ‘em a real kickin’.

Then take their lunch money.

(Thanks for the kind words <3)

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, Rekfar! We love our Horde friends - we love to kill them!

Enlist today for an Orc-free Kalimdor!

Ever wanted your very own Horde skull collection?

Enlist today and start your very own!

1 Like

It sounds like you are not prepared for that collection.

I’m always prepared. Got the shelves set up and everything. I’m running out of shelves

Thank you for the quick answer! I’ll be sure to keep leveling this toon so y’all can meet them and get an idea if they’re ok for the guild. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the quick answer! I’ll be sure to keep leveling this toon so y’all can meet them and get an idea if they’re ok for the guild. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome to meet up and chat with us OOC about the character anytime!