[A/RP] <The Court of Lions> Recruitment

Just hosted our Halloween masquerade ball this past Friday, and we're still casually sauntering our way through Uldir (Vectis... sigh). But we always have time for impromptu RP; give us a wave or a whisper.

We are still & always recruiting. Seeking active, friendly Roleplayers to join our ranks. Bonus if you enjoy some very casual PvE.

With Holidays and finals upcoming, this winds up being a pretty quiet time of year. We still have some Roleplay in the works, continuing a plot we have been planning. Things should be getting interesting!

Feel free to find myself in game, or any one of our members online for more information on The Court of Lions, or to join our ranks. You can also send me an in-game mail directly.

We’ve made it past the Holidays, happy new year 2019!

We have been running a lot our alt / Littles dungeons. We’ve had the most interest in vanilla dungeons, 15-60, but we’ve run a handful of 60-80 dungeons as well! The Lions have a great time wherever we roam, whether it’s rolling through low level dungeons or joining in on one of our Roleplays.

We have a BIG RP event planned to start Sunday the 13th, hosted by Thora! They are planning a YEAR-LONG adventure around the world! Similar to The Amazing Race but in Azeroth! Cold hard CASH (gold) rewards and various other toys and prizes will be awarded to our winners!

This year The Court of Lions will be celebrating our 10th Anniversary & I see some big and wonderful things on the horizon for us!

Feel free to find any of our members in game, or send mail directly to GM Barbro if you have any questions or are interested in joining us.

1 Like

We are still and always recruiting RPers!

From absolute beginner Roleplayers just starting their adventure to the experienced, there is a place here in The Lions. We’ve been noticing a bit more life returning to the realm, and I expect we’ll see more in the days ahead.

We’ve been using these quiet days to focus RP and further our long-running plots. Our latest plot has been heating up, and depending on how the next couple of RPs and events play out, we will be seeing the finale in the next few weeks!

Along with RP, we still run our Littles dungeon night with our Vanilla-lvl lowbies stomping dungeons together as a guild group. Current content raiding is still on hold for the time being, but we’ve been having a blast going back and running Legion raids for transmog, achieves, and mount attempts.

1 Like