[A-RP] Recruitment: Shadowlands

Waves

Hello and happy Sunday. Quick and messy bump: We are still recruiting for Shadowlands!

I finally have power back! \o/

Come celebrate my return to the good graces of nature and PG&E and join the Caravan as they arise to the challenges of the upcoming expac!

If you are tired of guilds that donā€™t care where you sleep, or the quality of your food, regardless if you perform well or not - come look us up.

If you want to join a guild that is focused on rising in the ranks in the Alliance and have pride in yourself and your fellow guildmates - come look us up.

The Caravan is run hard but fair, just as it should be. The right cup of tea, at the right time, if I do say so myself. And I do.

Raided heroic BOD with DFC back when I was a pretty night elf.

Very welcoming and patient with folks new to both raiding and RP. Great group who just runs a bit too late at night for my old east coast bones.

2 Likes

Come! Speak. Make friends. Teamwork. Revelry.

Honestly, waiting is a mistake!

1 Like

The endless waves of undead arenā€™t going to re-bury themselves! Come lend the caravan a hand!

1 Like

Hello again!

We could always use another skilled in taking blows and protecting their allies.

Come and make allies of us as a first step! (Then tank, please!)

Not too late. Never too late, really.

Still have three spots before we take a breather. We have room for another that smooths out the pain of bringing a boss down. As Allison mentioned, room for someone to hold said bossā€™ attention. If that is not your cup of tea, our lively group of fighters are willing to shift about and make room for you at the fire.

If you want to experience Shadowlands not as the ā€œHero to the exclusion of all othersā€, Deep Forest is reimagining the tale to suit a guild caught up in trying to assist the righting of wrongs in a strange and frightening plane. Where the risks are high, and we only have one another to count upon as we piece together what is happening and where best to assist.

We invite you to be part of the tale!

A merry group of skilled heroes, led by one equal parts shrewd and affable.

ā€¦the food is also delicious.