[N-RP/PVE] The Legion of the Dawn- 9/9H- Triumphant in 10.1!

They dun shur did milord!
Grand Finale of the Campaign tonight!
Great Promotion ceremony! A new round of Legionnaires are Knighted, and anointed as the Elite Soldiers of the Dawn- Including the stellar commanders of the Marshblood War and Broken Shore Garrison, Iferhi and Dengarl! Congratulations, Legionnaires!
This here is a good guild. Send some love to the Highlord for making it possible!
BOO!

I am strictly Horde side on the server but I've encountered these guys a few times in open world PvP. They put up a good fight, so if you are on the blue side of the server check these guys out. Hope to see some of you guys in the open world for some more good fights. RED DUST & HONOR!
Whew- been a while since I posted an update! Been busy, I'm preparing for College, and aside from a few officer run events we've mostly been in the thick of prep for 7.3. It'll be amazing, exciting, thrilling! Hit me up ingame if you'd like to join the Dawn as we prepare for Argus!
just joined this guild a little while ago. Love it. came from a pvp server and honestly its made me like WoW again. Great guild and good RPers.
The 2nd siege of Dawncall has ended with the Dawnsmen victorious! Now all eyes look forward to Argus, and what troubles they'll find there. Will you join us as we move forward to save all of Azeroth? Contact me or any member ingame!
Argus? More like...dumb..gus...I've got nothing. Join the Dawn, and take the fight to the Demons today!
This guild's neat.
Late night bump, huh? Should talk about updates on the campaign(Of which there are many!) Lieutenant Commander Dagon's battalion successfully brought down a void monster from beyond the vale. Knight-Champion Frostwind prepares to lead a defensive party to secure the area around the Dawn's new base in Argus, The Basilica of Dusk. And The Highlord and his greatest rival, the High Warlord of the Vol'kar, convened in a nightime meeting to discuss the greatest puzzle they will ever face: How do mere mortals break into the Burning Throne of Antorus? Yes, all of that sounds interesting. But this late, having difficulty sleeping, I feel like there's more to say. I'm in an introspective mood, looking back on the guild, which has been in my life for two and a half years! You don't get that without it, and the people in it, and the people around you, changing you so much, helping you grow, develop as a writer, an artist, a leader, a person. And I don't think I'd be the person I am today without it. I really do love this guild. I love running it, I love logging on and saying hello to everyone every day. I love our two closest ally guilds, my friends in the Amberstaff Coalition and Vol'kar Legion. I love my officers, whose characters and personalities I've seen develop for the close to three years I've known them. And you could be a part of all that too! Be a part of the heroes of humanity, the elites of the Alliance, the saviours of Azeroth, and a really close group of friends! Message me or an officer ingame if you're interested.
"Oh my, servants of the Light -and- the Alliance, this is almost too good to be true..." If you ever start a campaign in Pandaria or Silithus (and the surrounding regions) and need someone to serve as a (major or minor) antagonist, I'd love to do so.
Bumping for good damn reason! The Dawn is looking for every soldier it can get it's hands on- first Antorus, the demons, and as we the players know, the coming war with our mortal enemies in the horde! Sign up! Join today!
Antorus, you ain't nothing! C'mere! Fight me.

On a more serious note, however, the time grows near. Antorus is falling into our sights, as the future becomes clearer and clearer. We will see it through!
The brightest light must cast the darkest shadow...
RBGs were a success! We're gettin' ready for that Battle for Azeroth, you better watch out Horde!
Yo fam.

I got Alliance alts that need a home.
wat do?
Back to the top you go, pinkskins. Our campaign finale is around the corner, and I'm super excited!!
Holy Crap! 3-0 RBG night, with a resounding victory over an 1800 CR team. The Dawn has grown strong indeed!
We return from Antorus, bloody, but victorious. A memorial is to be held tommorow, open to all. In memory of those lost over the bloody year. For the Alliance.