[N-RP/PVE] The Legion of the Dawn- 9/9H- Triumphant in 10.1!

Whew, been a while! A lot of great things are in the works. Join up today!
Fantastic night of RBG's by the Legion of the Dawn! Can't begin to express how proud I am of the guild. If you like RP/PVP, this is the home for you!
Wonderful group of people. Excited for our preliminary BfA stages. Everybody's getting the faction pride fire in their hearts!
Fantastic week for the Dawn! So many stories are about to be introduced, heroic progression is on the horizon. Everything was topped off tonight as we went 3-0 in RBG's once more. The Dawn is seeking both recruits and allies!
7.3.5 is upon us! The Legion of the Dawn, confident in it's victory over the Burning Legion, and resolute in a promise to build a stronger Alliance, sails to find allies in Ashenvale. Danger awaits, spies abound, and information is brought to the Highlord that spurs him to a fury yet unseen. Meanwhile, scouts in Silithus report curious minerals rising from the sands. Hopefully that'll end well. Join up with the Dawn today, and fight for the Alliance!
Elves! Darnassus has been welcoming, and negotations have gone well, though an incident in Ashenvale risks everything the Dawn has been working for. Dawnlord Northwatch has sent an entire army, south, to Silithus, in a strange fascination over this new mineral! OOCly, we're incredibly excited to make a showing at the weekend event- CALL OF THE SCARAB! The Dawn has grown strong enough to really swing this mini-holiday in the Alliances favour. Want to fight with us in Ashenvale? Want to fight with us in Silithus? JOIN UP TODAY! Be a part of the Dawn, for the Alliance!
Call of the Scarab tommorow! Come fight for the Alliance, get that Banner over the gates!
Raseri stood and watched Tyrande be brutally murdered by quilboar. He's no better than Malfurion.
Well maybe if she wants Alliance protection she should have been nicer to the Nightborne.
Battle for Azeroth hype! The stories in Darnassus are wrapping up- with new friends, the Highlord looks beyond. The situation in Silithus is breaking down, and some peoples are picking sides the Highlord doesn't approve of! Join up, before the Dawn goes to the City of Dusk!
Allied Races have come out, it seems. All Lightforged are welcome under the Dawn's banner? Void elves, though? Nobody asked for you. Yet here you are.
RP-PVP is around the corner! A prime time to join for anyone interested in defending the righteous against the wicked.

Ulduar timewalking is also around the corner! Next week we'll be able to relive one of the greatest raids in WoW history.

What good is reckless hate against such strong conviction? The Dawn will stand, and weather any oncoming storm. Join up!
RP/PVP this week! As the Dawn flees from soured negotiations upon Suramar, the gaze of the Horde falls to Commander Northwatch's keep in Silithus. Calls have already been made to root the Dawn out of the desert- but will they prevail? Sign on, and hold the castle!
The castle has been held, the Horde has been defeated, and victory cries let loose from the Dawn! An amazing week for the guild as we routed the Horde in the desert sands, then smashed through the ramparts to reinforce in Ashenvale. It's only the start of a larger story, however, and the Lord's Council of the Dawn convenes to properly discuss where next to look. Promotions soon!
The castle has been held, the Horde has been defeated, and victory cries let loose from the Dawn! An amazing week for the guild as we routed the Horde in the desert sands, then smashed through the ramparts to reinforce in Ashenvale. It's only the start of a larger story, however, and the Lord's Council of the Dawn convenes to properly discuss where next to look. Promotions soon!
We're pushing heroic now, with normal Antorus on farm, and we finally breached up past 1600 in RBGS! A fantastic time to join, as the Dawn takes a well earned rest.
I have a Lightforged Paladin that once I get all leveled up, I'll make sure to contact you cool people on.
Whoo! It's been a long while since I've made a post on these forums. The Dawn's coming out of it's break, proud and strong! What's up will all these new RP-PVP guilds, anyway?
RP/PVP on the horizon- next week, in fact! Do you know what else is on the Horizon? BATTLE FOR AZEROTH! It's been announced!

The Highlord has made plans to ready the Alliance for war, and to prep for retaliation if the horde dares step too far. The Dawn has mobilized, and is looking for fresh faces to carry out it's will!
Gonna give these guys a bump as I was touring the forums. Even if I'm a dirty void elf warlock, ya'all sound great.