[A-RP] Prophecy of Knives recruitment closed

We’re no longer taking new members. Happy hunting!

5 Likes

Bumping this post

1 Like

Color me curious…how does one get a hold of Vipe? I wanna talk or plan something if possible.

I sent you something and would love to talk :slight_smile:

So is this guild classed under chaotic evil? My character is more of a vigilante with a vendetta against the system and not really a murderer or crazy, think that would be a good fit? Been looking for a good edgy guild to join and this might be cool.

Sounds good! I’ll be around this eve.

Good question! Honestly all types of edgy/dark characters are welcome. If someone was playing, say, a good or lawful character then they’d have a harder time fitting in.

Though to be completely transparent we’re still getting a feel for the rp. My philosophy on this is that the members push the roleplay theme/story more than the DM.

Hoping to catch ya online as well tonight. We best start forming a queue :smile:

1 Like

hehe. Will be on around 6p CST! :smiley:

Also signing up for the guild joining queue! ^^

1 Like

Will be on this eve if anyone wants to learn more about the guild. Join us in time for a social meet up this weekend!

There’s not enough anarchy guilds around. While you can’t ever claim complete success due to the canon, the events and interactions are sure to be fun.

1 Like

This is a really great concept! Got room for a jealous, fratricidal dwarf with delusions of grandeur?

Of course! The more madness the better :smiley:

Anarchy, free the people :fire:

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire:

I’m here to bump this.

BUMP in the night

Can I get that thicc BUMP

Couple rp get-togethers down, more coming in the weeks ahead. Message me if you’d like to join the fun. We’re growing! :slight_smile:

Bump, bump.
We done completed our first DM event, and are thinking of starting a Horde branch. ^^