{A-RP} Pride of Gnomeregan 🤖

We’ve had troggs attack our city, traitors unleash their disastrous plots amongst us and have lost nearly eighty percent of our entire race due to such. What keeps us going? Pride. Pride in ourselves, pride in our machines and sciences, and most importantly, pride in our people. Pride in Gnomeregan.

General Information:

Mission Statement:
We seek to deliver the very best roleplay experience for the Gnomish community by bringing it together. If people are not having fun while roleplaying, something is up, and we do not ever wish to be like that. We want to make sure that the game is as enjoyable to players now as it was years ago.

Sections:

The Tinkertown Troopers:
Some gnomes decide to take the battle to the enemy head-on, others may be more stealthy and strategic. No matter what, if they are within the Pride of Gnomeregan, they fall under the Tinkertown Troopers. Led by Commander Tixi Toxitorque, the Tinkertown Troopers are divided up into squads, fireteams, and plenty more. The goal is to create a unified and expert military force to take on Gnomeregan’s best adversaries.

Project: G.E.N.E.S.I.S.:
When people think of Gnomes, they think of marvelous designs, tons of machinery, and years of practice mixed with science. That’s one side of it. The other tends to be a more explosive side. Project: G.E.N.E.S.I.S., as the pride calls it, is the brain of the Pride. Here, you will find the top scientists, engineers, and professors dabbling in their various fields. Yet, what matters most is that they are all unified in their beliefs to help Gnomeregan.

Collective of Gnomeregan:
When a Gnome doesn’t Tinker and doesn’t wish to fight, we offer them a chance here. The Collective of Gnomeregan is used for propa- I mean educational uses. Basically, everyday citizens that have national pride as much as the Pride of Gnomeregan does.

Interesting Facts:

Punch Card System:
Remember back in vanilla and old Gnomeregan when punch cards were a thing? Well, the Pride of Gnomeregan has happily reintroduced it! -Every- single official member of it carries on them a color of punch card in character. Not only is it a flash from the past, but it is our official guild ranking and discord ranking system. The better the punch card, the higher clearance you have!

Recruitment:
The Pride of Gnomeregan, as its name shows off, is a Gnome-only guild. We do make exceptions now and then, such as roleplayers who may act as machine constructs, or even just Mechagnomes. However, the guild will always be about Gnomes and Gnomeregan.
If you would like to schedule an in-character interview, or even just inquire on more information feel free to contact us at the following areas:

Email: prideofgnomeregan@gmail.com
Discord: Palpatine#7566 (Raudel)

“Is this a repost?”
It technically is, yes. Blizzard wouldn’t delete the other one and it was posted under the wrong character.

8 Likes

/wave

Tried to add you on discord but it’s not finding you.

2 Likes

For Gnomanity!

2 Likes

Hopefully things have changed, I should be on there! I haven’t changed it, heh!

1 Like