[A-RP] <Marigold Mental Health> Welcomes You!

Really cool concept hopefully I see you guys around.

2 Likes

I just want to say, that this was an eye catching concept and I was excited to try it out. I had high hopes of what type of Roleplay experience it could be, and when I finally began my sessions, and through to the end, it was above and beyond anything I had hoped for. A level of professionalism and endearment always shined through. Not only was it thorough and engaging, but added additional questions and thoughts as to my character development. Very in depth, wonderful, beautiful and insightful experience. I highly recommend it to anyone considering it. You will not regret it!

Love you guys! And if you ever need a patient point of view for any events or group therapies, please don’t hesitate to ask!

4 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much for the glowing review. We’re so glad you had fun RPing with us. :smiley:

3 Likes

This is a neat idea and I may have to hop on an alliance character at some point to come pester ya’ll.

Also :stuck_out_tongue: the Horde needs something like this.

3 Likes

Yes I’d like to make an appointment.

Peanuts adult talking sounds.

What do you mean I have to wait four months?!

What is Covid?!

All jokes aside, I love this idea.

2 Likes

Excited to be part of the team!

1 Like

Charming :white_heart:
Well done!

1 Like

Hating on something without ever putting an effort into experiencing it for yourself is a core problem in our society today. Please, be better than this. It has been the single most personally focused RP sessions I have experienced by encouraging the discussion of my OC’s past, present and future paths. I felt so much more fleshed out as a character afterwards. There is no Trolling, no validation, no attention seeking at all. They have portrayed themselves as off-the-script NPCs in the game to further our personal character story.

8 Likes

Seconded and I wish fervently that I had or could budget the time this deserves because I’d be pestering Cordyliea or Trizaari for permission to start up a Horde clinic.
So encouraging to hear the good things about this guild. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This is an AMAZING RP concept, well done! As a shaman IRL and in game, I’m mulling over the idea of doing IC soul retrieval, illuminations, life and death rites, or entity extractions. Not sure I have the time for such potent RP sessions, but I’ll think it over if that’s something the guild would like.

Very creative!!

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/riEASmAdYIg

Joke aside, I cannot wait to interact with this group :3 Even if my character doesn’t get injured.

2 Likes

Oh, that type of therapy would be such an amazing addition to the clinic! :slight_smile: If you ever decide that you’d like to put time into it, we’d be absolutely thrilled to have you.

3 Likes