[A-RP] < Kul Tiras Tenth Fleet > Recruiting!

Sounds great! We look forward to hearing from you or seeing you about!

1 Like

Thornspeakers, Tidesages, and Navy, OH MY!

Act Two of our Return to Northrend Campaign has finished, and we are about to travel even more north in search of our adversary! Come join up today to sail with Kul Tiras’ finest on wild adventures both near and far!

Recruitment on hold till after TOA! Keep an eye out! We will be hosting recruitment again soon!

Enjoying ourselves at ToA this year! Come say Hi if you spot us!

1 Like

And we are back to recruitment! Everyone has had a blast at ToA raising money for the kids! Come check us out! You can find us in game via LFG! Or reach out to any of the officers listed!

Events back up and running! Come check us out!

1 Like

Carpball tryouts tomorrow! Lets hope we can get a team together to bring it to the other teams!

I love this guild. The people are super friendly and helpful. There are plenty of events in the works. Check it out!

1 Like

Friendliest guild I’ve been in in my entire career of being in guilds. 12/10 would recommend.

Into the thick of it! And by thick of it I mean off to Gilneas!

1 Like

sips her tea Zero Warcrimes have been commited against forsaken. 100% zero nope none walks off

A good guild, filled with good people.

4 Likes

The Fleet has returned from its time in Gilneas, only to head into Drustvar and handle giant wicker spiders…why does it have to be spiders?

The Kul Tiran assemblage will be meeting on the first Friday of October. Come join the guilds of Kul Tiras as we talk about happenings in the homeland. And as our Ambassadors to the mainland report the happenings of their homelands.

A great guild! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a guild. Full of passionate people who know how to run the best D20 events on Moon Guard!

1 Like

Hey Dama! Thank you! Shine on you crazy space goat diamond you!

1 Like

Up we go! - Grand Alliance meeting this week! After a very interesting summit meeting.

Are you accepting new members ? Have a Kul Tiran looking for a home. Would love to join!!!

1 Like

We are accepting! reach out via the in-game LFG and it has all our info! Though I will say like many guilds we currently have one event per week and OOC events on the regular! Things are beginning to pick back up, and we partake in server based events such as GA meeting’s the Kul Tiran Assemblage and more.

1 Like