[A-RP] < Kul Tiras Tenth Fleet > Recruiting!

Hey there! We would be more than happy to speak with you Cordy! Please reach out to any of us in game, our active hours are between 5pm and 10pm server time. Reach out to any of our members, and they will get a hold of us officers!

will do tonight <3

1 Like

Fantastic! We look forward to having you with us!

If you’re looking for a guild with a myriad of events that cater to all, the Tenth Fleet is a guild you need to check out!

Next week we have a full week of training! Basic, diving…curses…? Wait curses?

Foreign invaders, naval imposters, pirates, and all manner of vile creatures beware, the 10th is on the move again!

1 Like

An absolutely delightful bunch. Can’t even dream of a better guild <3

2 Likes

Had some amazing shenanigans in Northrend today. Vykrul, creepy green mist…fighting…Tidesage stuff…I mean that’s normal right?

Murder mystery night…what could go wrong?

The Tenth Fleet settles in for a pretty chill week this week! Content night is upon us! Flying will soon be ours again!.

hey i’d like to get in touch, do you have a discord ? i mean to join up a long time ago and spaced it

2 Likes

Hey Hathwaye! We have an in game LFG system which we use to gather some interest. Along side this thread. If I can direct you to our recruitment form! https: //tinyurl. com/ KTTFApp

Fill this out, and we will be in touch if your still interested! You can found our Handbook and all the information you need via this link!.

2 Likes

Hey there! Just dropping in to say I also submitted an application on your guys’ site!

The end of the app seemed to point me to reaching out to you guys on the Community Finder but couldn’t seem to find the group so figured I’d leave you guys a message here.

Character’s name is Gandred.

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out! We have everything we are just sorting out a character interview for you! I believe a couple other officers are handling that for you! I am sure they will be in touch as soon as possible! Giving we just saw each other in game! Love the character!

A lovely day in Boralus, many new recruits! Fancy a life at sea? Well the Tenth Fleet might be the place to be! Please…just sign this waiver…

The Tenth Fleet is the best Kul Tiran fleet there is! It has a bunch of fun stuff, like a bird that everyone memes, occasional contests, the friendliest bunch of friend friends you’ve ever friended, LGBTQA+ friendly, and so much more that I could ramble about for ages. Top tier fleetos <3

1 Like

And the Tenth Fleet’s deployment into Northrend begins…

“But Sergeant Fletcher, I’m a scrawny little nerd, not a strapping marine with a chiseled jaw or a brawny sailor with bulging muscles.”

WHO FRIGGING CARES. ASK ABOUT OUR ARCANIST AND ENGINEERING DIVISIONS! EXPLOSIONS ARE LIKE MUSCLES FOR YOUR BRAIN! PYROKINESIS IS AN ACCEPTABLE ALTERNATIVE TO RUGGED GOOD LOOKS.

You think Lord Admiral Proudmoore pulls sweet dragon tail for her good looks? No. It’s her ability to impose her unyielding will on the fabric of reality.

SPEAK TO YOUR NEAREST TENTH FLEET REP! ASK ABOUT OUR COLLATERAL DAMAGE RECRUITMENT PACKAGE.

1 Like

Act One of Return to Northrend has come to a close! Now let us see what adventures await!

1 Like

May look for you in game. Interested in Kul Tiran RP. :slight_smile: