(A-RP) <Kul Tiras Tenth Fleet> is looking for YOU!

Put in my app, and applied with the ingame tool! Thanks

Tenth Fleet best Kul Tiras-oriented Fleet in my opinion! Still always home <3

1 Like

Bunch of wholesome fun nerds over here.

2 Likes

Love the idea of this for my humanā€¦ The only draw back for me is that most military guilds do not allow you to differentiate from their set uniform. Ever. Is this the same for the Kul Tiras Tenth Fleet? Also what days/times do you all host your guild events?

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

I find that we are pretty lax with our uniforms. There is still set things, which we always will help our members to get their uniforms. Belts and hats are often what is allowed to be changed. The Civilian section of the Fleet has no set uniforms. Hope this helps!

What Melon said about the uniform! Dates vary, but most often we try to leave one or both weekend days open. Almost all of our events start at 8 server unless weā€™re running with another guild or community. Feel free to poke myself or another officer in game if you have more specific questions!

Ah, bummer. I work weekends so unfortunately Iā€™d be missing far too many events and with that in mind I will say that itā€™s likely best for me to try and find a guild that hosts events through the week. I appreciate you answering my questions. Wishing the best for you all, if I happen to see any of you in game while Iā€™m on my human Iā€™ll be sure to say hello.

Sorry, I wasnā€™t very clear! Leave one or both weekend days open meaning that we donā€™t hold as many events on the weekends as during the week. This week, for example, we had RP events Tues and Friday, and did some OOC old raid runs Wednesday.

1 Like

The Tenth Fleet is packing our bags and heavy coats in anticipation of Warcraft Conquest: Everfrost! Come say hi in Alterac next week, and weā€™ll get you a cup of coffee (or medical attention, if thatā€™s needed sooner :wink: )

3 Likes

1 Like

Weā€™ve returned home from Alterac, thawed out, and are getting back to our normal boaty business.

We have a round of training events coming up in the next few weeks, so this is a great time to join us!

1 Like

Always looking for people who like adventure! Weā€™ve got tons of stories to tell and would love to share them!

Ya yeet for the fleet.

1 Like

Weā€™re always looking for new crew! Any interest in tracking down some pirates with the green and gold? :wink:

1 Like

Thereā€™s no better time to join the Kul Tiras Navy! With Dragonflight on the horizon, youā€™re going to need some strong, sturdy ships to get you across those uncharted waters. Why not sail away toward your next adventure?

4 Likes

I ship this guild.

Anyone else sick of the Shadowlands? Return to beautiful and fascinating Kul Tiras with us and do some boat stuff!

2 Likes

Iā€™m new to the server but this sounds like fun! Iā€™ll get in touch with a member tomorrow for sure.

1 Like

We look forward to hearing from you! Feel free to shoot an in-game mail if you donā€™t see an officer onlineā€¦ weā€™ve got a few of us sick and not sure weā€™ll be on as much tonight.

With the new lands to explore, what better way to do it then aboard a seasoned Kul Tiran vessel? Weā€™re going strong as we sail towards our third anniversary, and are always looking for naval enthusiasts, former pirates turned legit, Thornspeakers, adherents to the Tidefaith, expats looking for a new home, and anyone else who loves the salt air and Kul Tiras!

1 Like