[A-RP] Kalimdor Enclave

Very friendly group of elves :smiley:
Be sure to check them out!

1 Like

We have re-opened recruitment. Looking for heavy Roleplayers with a passion for Kalimdor based RP. Any race/class welcome! 110+

PM Aaylia, Ariala or Brambles for more information. We run everything out of our Discord. discord.gg/DJBKYWm

Come find us this weekend at the Love is in the Air Bash on Saturday at 7 and the Elune Festival on Sunday at 7!

Looking for weekly RP events? We have scheduled campaign events 2x a week and a weekly social event and lots of casual RP!

Bump to the top!

Come join us tomorrow for some hippogryph bonding!

1 Like

I’ve made some wonderful friends in this guild and i’m so proud to be a part of it <3 If you enjoy developing your character among friends I highly recommend!

1 Like

I have thoroughly enjoyed the last few months of this dull expansion thanks to Kalimdor Enclave! They’re a wonderful group of people! <3 Definitely check it out! (Shameless bump)

1 Like

This is the best guild I have ever been in! It’s more like a family than a guild <3

2 Likes

This guild is amazing! I know all of my fellow Enclavians very well and the events take into account the strengths and weaknesses of every member. It’s been a fantastic guild for short and long term character development. I’m so proud to be part of this guild!

1 Like

This is honestly the best guild I’ve been in in years. Glad I found it.

1 Like

We are seeking more Worgen and Draenei Rp’ers to join us! Draenei obviously settled on Kalimdor and we want to form close bonds with them. Many Worgen settled in Teldrassil and lost their home along with the Kaldorei and so we want more of them represented within the Enclave.

We feel these three races would all agree with wanting to not only protect Kalimdor from the Horde and other dangers but also restore and reclaim lost lands, help refugees resettle there and reform the communities that many of us lost!

If you feel this would be a great place for your Draenei or Worgen contact Aaylia, Akelldama, Auberdine, Vhaala or Sterrana in game!

Hi! I’ve been looking for an RP guild for a while now, and if yall are still recruiting I’d love to join you with a MG toon!

1 Like

Kyniva we are! Come check out our discord! discord.gg/jcPyMg

Kalimdor Enclave is one of the best guilds I’ve had the pleasure of being a part of. The people are so nice and inclusive that I can proudly say I’ve made some very good friends here. And we accept all races! So, if you’re thinking of ever applying, please do. We would love to have you!

3 Likes

Hello everyone. Just wanted to do a bit of a bump for this guild.
They are really awesome and fun. I have been in the guild for about a month now. I just wanted to let them know how great they are.

Note; Daltanix is my character in the guild, not Haliden. Sorry about that. This bump is for the Kalimdor Enclave.

2 Likes