[A-RP] Kalimdor Enclave

Monday bump!
Iā€™m interested but completely new when it comes to RP, Iā€™ve never tried. Iā€™ve always been intrigued with RP.
10/15/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Artonas
Iā€™m interested but completely new when it comes to RP, Iā€™ve never tried. Iā€™ve always been intrigued with RP.

New rp'ers that are willing to learn are totally welcome! Come join our discord and fill out an app. The link is in the first post.
Humpday bump!
Just joined this guild, everyone has been super welcoming and nice :)
I'm interested ^^
I just may be interested too. I think the concept seems to fit Isy's character really well. I'm wondering if you have peak times when your guild is online. I've been trying to keep an eye out for you guys.
10/18/2018 12:59 AMPosted by Isyria
I just may be interested too. I think the concept seems to fit Isy's character really well. I'm wondering if you have peak times when your guild is online. I've been trying to keep an eye out for you guys.

We are mostly online in the evening. Look forward to speaking to you!
I'm tempted to do either a re-roll or character transfer from WRA for this... *Ponders*
10/22/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Vorenth
I'm tempted to do either a re-roll or character transfer from WRA for this... *Ponders*

I donā€™t think you will regret it at all! I just joined and everyone has been super welcoming - and great things are in the works for upcoming guild roleplay.
10/22/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Vorenth

Come join us Vorenth! If you want to chat with us come join our Discord. Link is in the first post.
Good luck to you brothers, sisters, and allies. I wish you success, but most of all *survival*. Everyday we draw breath on Azeroth is a bane to the Banshee Queen and her minions.
Bump!
Any Kaldorei guild that accepts ALL classes has my vote! I wish you the best!
11/06/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Opalarie
Any Kaldorei guild that accepts ALL classes has my vote! I wish you the best!

Thank you! Kalimdor is so much more than just the Kaldorei. We cannot abandon our allies the Draenei. The Worgen that called Darnassus home and let's not forget Theramore and all the lives lost there.
Amazing guild with amazing people! Very imaginative campaign and event ideas and thereā€™s always been at least a handful of them online for social gatherings every night since Iā€™ve joined; thereā€™s never a dull moment here.
1 Like
I joined last week and already there have been at least four different roleplay events, the guild community is so welcoming and it's been a pleasure to just interact with everyone and develop my character.
1 Like

Our campaign is underway and we are super excited for the new Darkshore warfront. Come join us!

Bump! Our new campaign begins next Tuesday alongside the Darkshore Warfront! Come join us!

I love this guild.

1 Like